Hey @Leyawhin Thanks for the compliment and for your purchase.
I’ll try and answer all your questions / problems:
- That makes sense, I can add Cotext Refreshing as an option. Obviously you can save some time by not re-doing all the context logic, but that may not be ideal depending on the Ability.
- Validate shouldn’t crash if there aren’t any Tasks (I swear I fixed that recently). I’ll check again.
- The SKEL is the Blueprint Skeleton, it shouldn’t be showing up - I’ll make sure that filter is still working.
- This is actually a great case for the new Dynamic Field Overrides. I can add the option for you to overload the Transform field of the Raycast so can simply pull that location via a small blueprint method.
- Animation does currently require an actor I believe. But I’ll look at adding a “Play Sub Mesh Animation” or some such.
- There is an event that is called that passes the Raycast result (OnRaycastEvent) where you can spawn the Particle Effect. I’m hesitant to just add that in the default logic as it seems very game specific. Linking output from one task to another is an interesting concept. I’ll put some thoughts into that and see if there is a clean way to do it.