Hit instead of overlap

Hi community, any help appreciated!
I faced to the strange thing that the actors sometimes hits instead of just only overlap with each other.
It seems to be a bug.
Even in the official documentation you can see that they should go throw each other.

I have a Player with the CapsuleComponent that has this collision parameters on a picture below

Also I have an actor “ball” that has only the Paper sprite component with a collision parameters on a picture below

You can see how it looks on my computer on a Gif below

321574-gif.gif

Hi spartanstas

Check to see if any child components of either object are set to collide.

Thanks
Alex

Hi Alex, thanks for response.

I checked, none of the child object set to collide. I wish the problem will be so simple, have to notice that if I chose to ignore instead of overlap the pawn then it go throw like it should but I need it to overlap. That’s why I think it’s bug, guess that I have to check on previous version of Engine.

Hello,

We’ve made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

Thanks

Hi , thanks for your response

I’ll try new reporting bug method.

Hello again!

I submitted this bug with new Bug Submission Form Unreal Engine Issues and Bug Tracker (UE-103064).
The Unreal Engine developers should resolve this bug in version 4.27 . For now I will set my Player to ignore ball for ± 2 seconds when the ball starts overlap him and then turn on overlap again. I will not close this topic until they fix if you don’t mind.