4.26 Performance Concerns - Looking at you MostHost_LA

Hey @MostHost_LA
I have noticed a nice run of .26 heat coming from your direction in a good few posts and for the most part related to performance.
I have a genuine question (I am not being facetious in the least).

I have been SERIOUSLY considering dropping any futher dev in UE4 in favour of UE5 despite it not being ready for primetime yet I have serious concerns I am going to hit a significant problem if I try to release early on UE5 (the project we are starting is not a huge project and expect about 6 months dev time).

I see in many posts of late you are commenting on the terrible performance of .26 and suggesting in a number to just go .27 depsite it not yet being production released.

If this has some merrit from a performance and stability perspective I might actually consider that instead of a pure jump to UE5.

If not too much trouble, could you provide some guidance on the issues you have with 4.26 and what specifically in that arena is solved with 4.27.
I love Lumen, don’t yet neeed Nanite, but could live without Lumen if 4.27 was going to be a better choice that 4.26 (or going with UE5 for that matter).

Appreciate any insight you would like to / be able to throw my way.

Cheers.