4.26.1 Freezing on Large Landscapes

UE 4.26.1
GPU 3090
CPU 7980xe
64GB Ram

When I am working on larger landscapes and/or working on my Landscape Materials UE seems to freeze randomly when I apply a change, save the project, and when I try to build the package and lighting but it is never consistent when the crash happens. Sometimes it will be good for about 5-10min. I have tried to run the program as an Administrator, perform a fresh install, perform a clean install for the GPU drivers, and working with a High priority. The most frustrating part for me is that when the freeze happens I can not kill the process in the task manager. I have to restart my pc completely. Another frustrating thing is that even if I save all and then it crashes 2-5min later it rolls back to an older version of the project before the save is completed successfully. I have also noticed that the swam agent is not consistent with the building, applying, and saving of the project not sure if this has something to do with it but just putting it out there. I hope a fix comes out soon, one step forward two steps back.

I have the exact same problem - happens in both 4.26.1 and 4.26.2.

Have you resolved this yet?

My specs
Ryzen 9 3900x 12-Core Processor, 64GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, Ample disk space

I have not. I will keep trying. If I find out a solution I will share it.