If you’re looking for work that will challenge and inspire you, a job that will offer tremendous personal and professional growth, then Digital Arrow is the right place for you. We are always seeking experienced and talented individuals to expand our ranks. You will work with talented, passion driven, creative people, and together you will create cutting edge entertainment experiences. We are people who come to work every day with new ideas. We believe that creating a diverse workplace helps us attract the best talent and foster creativity.
The project that we are currently hiring for is the latest installment in the Aquanox series, originating as far back as Archimedean Dynasty (1996). You can read up more about the project on our development blog.
This position requires relocation to Novi Sad, Serbia. For more information about working on-site (the city), as well as an overview of benefits included in this position:
Title: 3D Artist (Organic Environment)
Currently we have an opening at our new studio in Novi Sad, Serbia. The ideal candidate will join our team on-site in Novi Sad, Serbia and be primarily responsible for the creation of various natural environment art elements, including Terrain/cliffs, flora & simpler fauna as well as other elements of natural underwater scenery. This position requires both modeling and texturing of such.
- Take concept images and inspirational reference to create game-ready natural/organic environment art. Model and texture all aspects of said art.
- Actively co-operate with the Art Director and Technical Artist to create stunning artwork
- Follow and adapt to a specific pipeline workflow to make sure all assets are consistent and optimized
- Work effectively in a PBR environment
- A minimum of 2-3 years related experience in game development modeling and texturing of natural/organic environment assets
- Creating PBR textures / masks from scratch, using Substance Painter/Designer, Quixel Suite or Photoshop
- Highpoly & Low Poly modeling
- Strong understanding and eye for precise and current gen Map baking and UV mapping pipeline
- Excellent written and verbal English skills (we speak English at our studio)
- Experienced in Unreal Engine 4 or equivalent game engine (deferred PBR pipeline)
- Motivated to self-manage and actively seek answers, conduct research and explore creative solutions
- Proficient with 3ds Max and zBrush (or equivalent modeling and sculpting environments)
- 5 years related experience in game development modeling and texturing of natural/organic environment assets
- Experience in developing art for Consoles
- Experience with VR
- Strong technical understanding of game development, PBR and knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Character/creature modeling
Contact email@example.com with resume, cover letter, and portfolio materials or links. Additionally, an art test will be required.