(39) 's Extra Blueprint Nodes for You as a Plugin, No C++ Required!

I had to still recompile still for 4.15 not sure why.

That fixed it! Thanks! I just needed 4.14.

Hi and everyone!

I wonder if plugin could support the video capture card? Or is there any other solution for my project that the video stream from a remote quadcopter has to be transmitted to unreal engine as texture? Now I use a video capture card to receive the video and get the image using a C++ API. But I have no idea how can I transfer the pixel buffer variable into the texture that could be used in unreal engine.
Anyone know the answer?

Using UE4.14.3 the ā€œaccessor get player controllerā€ node is always returning null. Has anyone else noticed or is it just me?

Happy Valentines Day!

Dear Community,

**[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Happy Valentines Day!

:heart:**

Happy Valentines day to you too :slight_smile:

Question for you, what should I do to make sure I can load special characters such as : Ć©ĆØĆŖĆÆĆ§Ć Ć¹ etc? I only get ā€˜?ā€™ instead.

Is there some elegant way how to convert bitmask enum (uint32) to string that contains set bits?

Anyone knows if is compatible with 4.9?

i have same problem as Normal_ST has. Iā€™ve downloaded archive from linkā€¦

4.15 Build (HTML5, win32, win64, editor, dev packaged, and shipping)

ā€¦copied into My_Project_name\Plugins same way as in any previous version and i am still getting error messages
ā€œMissing or incompatible modules in VictoryBPLibrary plugin - would you like to disable it? You will no longer be able to open any assets created using it.ā€

It may be unrelated to my problem but i noticed that zip archive is about 35mB in size instead of usual ~57mB (4.12 - 4.14 versions). Also unpacked folder is around 193mB vs 307mB (4.12 - 4.14 versions).

Please Help,
H

Please update to 4.15

Iā€™m getting these errors when building from engine source

I have the same Problem as my dudes above.

I downloaded the Version for 4.15. I canā€™t compile it.

Command line error D8022: cannot open ā€˜D:\Unreal Engine 4.ā€¦\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\VictoryBPLibrary\PCH.VictoryBPLibrary.h.pch.responseā€™
1>ERROR : UBT error : Failed to produce item: D:\Unreal Engine 4.ā€¦\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-VictoryBPLibrary.suppressed.exp

I get error or that same as deatclonic. Is there a Workaround ?

Is there a way to replicate the Load Texture 2d From File node?
As in, the host puts an image in their game directory and when called it displays it to connected players?
Similar to the spray paint system in Half life I would imagine.

Same problem hereā€¦
ā€¦and also tried via copy the stuff to Engine\Plugins\Runtime

Using U4 4.15.0

Please update to 4.15

Great library, downloaded the last version and works flawlessly in 4.15, great work. One question though, Iā€™m trying to use the blueprint function called ā€œAnimated Vertex Get Animated Vertex Locationsā€ on a certain skeletal mesh and only a subset of the mesh seems to be getting drawn on screen (Iā€™m drawing points on each vertex position). Is there a way to draw the whole skeletal mesh, does function takes into account possible skeletal actors with multiple meshes ? Iā€™m digging through unreal code but itā€™s been pretty slow so far.

4.15 packages just fine without nativizing, but when nativizing blueprint assets I get error:

\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Public\VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.h(39): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ā€˜ImageWrapper.hā€™: No such file or directory

Would be great if you could have a look at it , nativizing has finally come out of experimental!

Current version on plugin ,not compatible with current 4.15 version

It looks like needs recompiling for 4.15.

Iā€™d do it myself but unfortunately Iā€™m unable to install Visual Studio 2015 because Microsoftā€™s stupid installer insists on putting it on my system SDD (even if I tell it to put it on another drive) which doesnā€™t have enough space.

Did u find an Solution?

I gave up on it. Hopefully fixes the