(39) 's Extra Blueprint Nodes for You as a Plugin, No C++ Required!

Hey @Thanks for the plug in, Ive tried on 4.11 , its works fine, only the ISM is temporarily disabled. When will be reapplied?
Thank you

Hi please see post just above your question :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

thanks i searched for the answer , typical the answer was right there the whole :slight_smile:

Victory Append Inline, Easily And Efficiently Construct Text Documents in Blueprints

Dear Community,

node allows you to easily add together strings / FText to construct a dynamically generated document / tooltip / anything you want!

The primary advantage is that no new vars are created in the process, the existing variable data is modified instead, which is why I am calling it ā€œinlineā€.

vastly speeds up the workflow of adding to a string many many times!

It is also ultra-efficient if you want to add like 1000 lines of text together, the same single string variable memory space is simply being added to over and over. Lightning speeds! :slight_smile:

I also provide you with the option to add a newline / carriage return automatically, which defaults to disabled.

**New Download for UE4 4.12 (55mb, Media Fire)**
https://www.mediafire.com/?ieovbd5l9d7yub2

ā™„ Please note I now use the UE4 Marketplace C++ Plugin Standard when packaging Victory plugin for you ā™„

1. Win64 Development
2. Win64 Shipping  **<~~~~~~ NEW!**
3. Win32 Development
4. Win32 Shipping
4. HTML5 Development
5. HTML5 Shipping **<~~~~~~ NEW!**

Please see my instructions for [Packaging UE4 Plugins With Your Game](https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?3851-(39)--s-Extra-Blueprint-Nodes-for-You-as-a-Plugin-No-C-Required!&p=476476&viewfull=1#post476476).

Prior Engine Versions

**4.11: **VictoryPlugin11

**Donations can be sent to me via:**
http://lightningfitness.org/donate/

ā™„

Trouble packaging 4.12.3 in Development mode with compiled engine

Dear Mr. Rainbow Warrior,

Thank you so much for your contributions to the UE4 community.

Iā€™ve been using your plugin for a few months now and was well until I tried to package the plugin with my very slightly custom compiled version of 4.12.3. While everything compiles correctly in order to be used with the editor, and everything runs beautifully, I get about 300 of the following types of errors while trying to package my game:

The same errors show up when compiling the game for ā€œDevelopment, Win64ā€ in Visual Studio, but do not show up when compiling the game for ā€œDevelopment Editor, Win64ā€. Iā€™ve copied your source directly from into my Engine/Plugins/Runtime folder and built the engine in both ā€œDevelopment Editor, Win64ā€ and ā€œDevelopment, Win64ā€, with no errors for either one. Project runs great when launched from within the editor.

To me it seems that when compiling in game only mode, it is referring to classes that havenā€™t yet been defined to the compiler.

Is there a direction you may be able to point me in to do some further troubleshooting on my own?

Thanks so much,
Cameron

EDIT: I had a hunch so I added include ā€œEngine.hā€ to of those files that had an error thrown at compile , and it seemed to fix the. Iā€™m assuming that means thereā€™s some module Iā€™m not properly including in my packaged game, but I already have ā€œEngineā€ called out in the <projectfile>.Build.cs file (tried in both Private- and PublicDependencyModuleNames), so Iā€™m not sure where else to look.

great plugin love it but I have a problem. When ever I go to cook or package project it always fails and teels me binaries are missing automation tool failed. How do I fix ? Im using newest update for 12 and installed in the engine\runtime, lets me use plugin no problem but its been 5 months since I have been able to package project since i started using the plugin please help!

Dear Cameron,

First of ,

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Welcome to the forums!

And what a grand entrance!

Thank you for sharing your research!

I donā€™t know why you have to explicitly say include ā€œEngine.hā€, as I dont get any errors when I use Epic Marketplaceā€™s build process.

Very strange! Surely needs further investigation, thanks again for posting!

:heart:

Are you using a custom engine version? When I package victory plugin, setup with the marketplace build process for C++ plugins, it just sort of works, and the C++ marketplace packaging process goes thru without any errors.

What platform are you compiling for?

Hi,

first - Thankyou for your contibutions! you saw are a true rainbow warrior! secondly, Iā€™m not sure if you take requests - But I thought why notā€¦

Can you add something to the BP Victory plugin to help us define genericTeam IDā€™s for pawns? To allow BP only designers to fully utilise the AI Perception system as intended?

Thanks for reading :smiley:

Was just updating the meta data for the UMG functions posted recently when I noticed your request.
We have these in GB for that exact reason, so I added them in the same pull request.
May not make it in instantly, but they are at least sitting there and up for review at some point.

The AI perception system needs some work itself, but the team interface is pretty solid.

Cheers! I am new to the notion of pull requests, where exactly can I follow progress? Thankyou

The VictoryPlugin is on hosted on GitHub.
merged my request, so with it should be in next update.
Or you can download and compile it yourself if you cannot wait :slight_smile:

Brilliant! :smiley:

Essential BP UE4 Interface tie-in nodes, and Update to UMG Suite

Dear Community,

You can now utilize the power of the UE4 AI Perception system in Blueprints, thanks to new node contributions from our UE4 community member !

Also, updated his UMG nodes to auto-cast the output pins:

Thanks !

:heart:

**New Download for UE4 4.12 (55mb, Media Fire)**
https://www.mediafire.com/?ieovbd5l9d7yub2

ā™„ Please note I now use the UE4 Marketplace C++ Plugin Standard when packaging Victory plugin for you ā™„

1. Win64 Development
2. Win64 Shipping  **&lt;~~~~~~ NEW!**
3. Win32 Development
4. Win32 Shipping
4. HTML5 Development
5. HTML5 Shipping **&lt;~~~~~~ NEW!**

Please see my instructions for [Packaging UE4 Plugins With Your Game](https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?3851-(39)--s-Extra-Blueprint-Nodes-for-You-as-a-Plugin-No-C-Required!&p=476476&viewfull=1#post476476).

Prior Engine Versions

**4.11: **VictoryPlugin11

**Donations can be sent to me via:**
http://lightningfitness.org/donate/

ā™„

Is there any to also provide Victory BP plugin for Android?

so the plugin works perfectly for me and ive been able to use the victory BP to access tons of the config files i needed at runtime, but i cant seem to package a windows project successfullyā€¦ I even tried opening a brand new c++ project and just have the victory plugin loaded and rebuilt and even that wont package. im running on 4.11. any ideas why? thanks guys

Or, more specifically, if the IGenericTeamAgentInterface part of it :stuck_out_tongue:

For those who arenā€™t sure what that is, it is the interface that AIController uses by default to determine the controllers ā€˜teamā€™.
By implementing the same interface on other classes (e.g. a custom player controller), you allow AI to quickly determine if another class/actor is considered hostile or not.

It can also be used to make team specific doors, items, vehicles etc.

UT4 uses a similar interface for its team handling.

Thamks again for the support.

I am packaging it for shipping windows 32, I have also tried development and every other way possible. I was finally able to cook contents but not package, when I try to package it tells me their no common tools for VS 2015 but I can package other projects without plugin just fine. Oh and no custom engine just downloaded engine from Epic game Launcher.

Thanks again for the help. Below is most recent package attempt, just listed bottom where it failed.

CommandUtils.Run: Run: Took 175.0102831s to run UnrealPak.exe, ExitCode=0
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): Project.CreatePak: UnrealPak  *******
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): Project.CopyManifestFilesToStageDir: Copying NonUFSFiles to staging directory: D:\UnrealProjects\Project_Zed\Saved\StagedBuilds\WindowsNoEditor
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): Project.CopyManifestFilesToStageDir: Copying DebugFiles to staging directory: D:\UnrealProjects\Project_Zed\Saved\StagedBuilds\WindowsNoEditor
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): InternalUtils.SafeCopyFile: WARNING: SafeCopyFile Exception was Exception in mscorlib: Could not find file 'D:\InstalledPrograms\Epic\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Binaries\Win32\CrashReportClient.pdb'.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): Stacktrace:    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorC
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): ode, String maybeFullPath)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)):    at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)):    at AutomationTool.InternalUtils.SafeCopyFile(String SourceName, String TargetName, Boolean bQuiet, Boolean bFilterSpecialLinesFromIniFiles)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): InternalUtils.SafeCopyFile: WARNING: Failed to copy D:\InstalledPrograms\Epic\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Binaries\Win32\CrashReportClient.pdb to D:\UnrealProjects\Project_Zed\Saved\StagedBuilds\WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Binaries\Win32\CrashReportClient.pdb, deleting, waiting 10s and retrying.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): InternalUtils.SafeCopyFile: WARNING: SafeCopyFile Exception was Exception in mscorlib: Could not find file 'D:\InstalledPrograms\Epic\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Binaries\Win32\CrashReportClient.pdb'.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): Stacktrace:    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)):    at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)):    at AutomationTool.InternalUtils.SafeCopyFile(String SourceName, String TargetName, Boolean bQuiet, Boolean b
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): FilterSpecialLinesFromIniFiles)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): InternalUtils.SafeCopyFile: WARNING: Failed to copy D:\InstalledPrograms\Epic\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Binaries\Win32\CrashReportClient.pdb to D:\UnrealProjects\Project_Zed\Saved\StagedBuilds\WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Binaries\Win32\CrashReportClient.pdb, deleting, waiting 10s and retrying.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): Stacktrace:    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)):    at AutomationTool.InternalUtils.SafeCopyFile(String SourceName, String TargetName, Boolean bQuiet, Boolean bFilterSpecialLinesFromIniFiles)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): Stacktrace:    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorC
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): InternalUtils.SafeCopyFile: WARNING: Failed to copy D:\InstalledPrograms\Epic\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Binaries\Win32\CrashReportClient.pdb to D:\UnrealProjects\Project_Zed\Saved\StagedBuilds\WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Binaries\Win32\CrashReportClient.pdb, delet
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): ing, waiting 10s and retrying.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): InternalUtils.SafeCopyFile: WARNING: Failed to copy D:\InstalledPrograms\Epic\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Binaries\Win32\CrashReportClient.pdb to D:\UnrealProjects\Project_Zed\Saved\StagedBuilds\WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Binaries\Win32\CrashReportClient.pdb, delet
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): ing, waiting 10s and retrying.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)):    at AutomationTool.InternalUtils.SafeCopyFile(String SourceName, String TargetName, Boolean bQuiet, Boolean b
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): FilterSpecialLinesFromIniFiles)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): InternalUtils.SafeCopyFile: WARNING: Failed to copy D:\InstalledPrograms\Epic\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Binaries\Win32\CrashReportClient.pdb to D:\UnrealProjects\Project_Zed\Saved\StagedBuilds\WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Binaries\Win32\CrashReportClient.pdb
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception: AutomationTool.AutomationException: Failed to copy D:\InstalledPrograms\Epic\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Binaries\Win32\CrashReportClient.pdb to D:\UnrealProjects\Project_Zed\Saved\StagedBuilds\WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Binaries\Win32\CrashReportClient.pdb
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)):    at AutomationTool.CommandUtils.CopyFileIncremental(String Source, String Dest, Boolean bAllowDifferingTimestamps, Boolean bFilterSpecialLinesFromIniFiles)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)):    at Project.CopyManifestFilesToStageDi
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): r(Dictionary`2 Mapping, String StageDir, String ManifestName, List`1 CRCFiles, String PlatformName)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)):    at Project.CopyUsingStagingManifest(ProjectParams Params, DeploymentContext SC)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)):    at Project.ApplyStagingManifest(ProjectParams Params, DeploymentContext SC)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)):    at Project.CopyBuildToStagingDirectory(ProjectParams Params)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)):    at BuildCookRun.DoBuildCookRun(ProjectParams Params)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)):    at AutomationTool.BuildCommand.Execute()
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)):    at AutomationTool.Automation.Execute(List`1 CommandsToExecute, CaselessDictionary`1 Commands)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)):    at AutomationTool.Automation.Process(String] CommandLine)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)):    at AutomationTool.Program.MainProc( Param)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)):    at AutomationTool.InternalUtils.RunSingleInstance(Func`2 Main,  Param)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)):    at AutomationTool.Program.Main()
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): Program.Main: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): Domain_ProcessExit
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): copying UAT log files...
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults:Error: Error Unknown Error

Thanks and woot! :smiley:

Is there an easy way to remove plugin from a project?

30+ Extra 2D and 3D Math Nodes in Victory BP Library!

Dear Community,

UMG Anchor Conversion
Please note you can now convert UMG Anchor coordinates to other coordinate spaces!

**Snap To 3D Grid**
You can use the Snap Node to snap any 3D space Vector to a grid size of your choosing!

So you could use  node to to regulate the position of an in-game 3D positioning tool (like for RTS Games!) to a grid of your choosing, while still accounting for rolling hills of landscapes and big vertical differences!

Convert Physics Linear Velocity

Ever wonder how fast in Km/hr an in-game Unreal Engine physics ball was hurling through the air?

Ever want to know the meters/second speed of a falling physics-simulating box?

Or how about the miles/hour of your UE4 Physics Vehicle?

Well thanks to 's new node you can now easily convert the value that you get from GetPhysicsLinearVelocity of any physics-simulating body to a speed in the units of your choosing!

Hereā€™s is 's current list of available conversions!

/* Speed Units Enum. */
UENUM()
enum ESpeedUnit
{
	/* Centimeter / second (cm/s).  is default unreal velocity unit. */
	CentimeterPerSecond,

/* Foot / second (ft/s). */
	FootPerSecond,

/* Meter / second (m/s). */
	MeterPerSecond,

/* Meter / minute (m/min). */
	MeterPerMinute,

/* Kilometer / second (km/s). */
	KilometerPerSecond,

/* Kilometer / minute (km/min). */
	KilometerPerMinute,

/*Kilometer / hour (km/h). */
	KilometerPerHour,

/* Mile / hour (mph). */
	MilePerHour,

/* Knot (kn). Nautical mile per hour. */
	Knot,

/* Mach (speed of sound) (M) at standard atm. */
	Mach,

/* Speed of light. */
	SpeedOfLight,

/* Yard / second. */
	YardPerSecond
};

**BP Nodes for 3D Geometric Analysis!**

Here are pics showing the complete list of the 3D Geometry Nodes!

To see the full list, get the latest version of my plugin and type in "TK" and you will see  the 30+ new nodes available to you!

![3347099af001a575814d73a9d38845c3ad7ceef1.jpeg|796x1098](upload://7jCxZcgZMxevShnWEhRS05H22kh.jpeg)

:)