(39) 's Extra Blueprint Nodes for You as a Plugin, No C++ Required!

These extra blueprint nodes should be on UE4 by default, they are so useful! Awesome work.

Awesome! :smiley: Thanks!

Hi. Thanks a million for your plugins, but Iā€™ve got a problem nowā€“Iā€™m addicted to them! Any idea when youā€™ll be updating the VictoryEdEngine plugin to work with 4.10? Thanks!

P.S. Really looking forward to your Kickstarter tutorial series with !

About 7 posts above you.

Canā€™t believe I missed that, thanks for pointing it out. The download page for the plugin still says 4.92 is the latest version itā€™s built for, which added to the confusion.

I already completed the of being able to destroy individual apex pieces that same night, making video and will be uploading soon :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve clarified here:
https://wiki.unrealengine.com/'s_Vertex_Snap_Editor_Plugin#4.10

:slight_smile:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Welcome to the forms SAGA.ARR.BR!

what is those 39 in the name mean? :slight_smile:

My Victory BP Plugin started at around 39 nodes, now its more like 120+ nodes :slight_smile:

New PhysX Cutting Edge BP Node ~ Destroy Individual Chunks of an Apex Destructible Mesh Via RayCast

Dear Community,

My newest node was sufficiently cutting-edge that I decided to make a video of it!

node allows you to destroy individual pieces of a destructible mesh after it has been fractured!

Enjoy the video!

https://www./T6eQtoius1E

**Latest plugin download on the UE4 Wiki: (7.16 mb) **
https://wiki.unrealengine.com/File:VictoryPlugin.zip

Not using the latest engine version? Check out my wiki section on which plugin release dates go with which engine version!

**Plugin Release Dates and UE4 Engine Versions**
https://wiki.unrealengine.com/%27s_Vertex_Snap_Editor_Plugin#Plugin_Release_Dates_and_UE4_Engine_Versions

Victory Plugin Binaries for Packaged Games

**Victory Plugin on Media Fire**

**If your browser is not updating the Wiki download page** to the most recent version, you can use my alternative Media Fire download link!

Please note the mediafire version includes both the editor and packaged game binaries in the same file ā™„ 

https://www.mediafire.com/?g6uf9kt5ueb2upj

Donations

Donations can be sent to me via:

Enjoy!

Awesome new node! Could be very useful!

Your system is ready to save (and restore it) fragmented meshes in game?

Hee hee!

I could develop that tech yes, but it is relatively complex, involving talking to the PhysX engine and also communicating everything to the Destructible Mesh component.

Anyone who wants me to develop that tech can PM me!

Nice job thatā€™s an interesting new node :slight_smile:
I had tried disabling collision for individual chunks a long ago without success, I will be definitely looking at the source!

ā€“slightly off topicā€“
Speaking of destructibles, since 4.7 Iā€™m having a crash when I try to apply force to the chunks per tickā€¦ but if apply force to an individual chunk only it doesnā€™t crash.
Do you have any ideas why might be happening by any ? :stuck_out_tongue:
Iā€™m trying to do something like your rock vortex using forces.

First I just have to say THANK you so much for the work youā€™ve with these nodes. They are amazing!

I have a question re the LoadLevelInstance functionality. Is there an equivalent UNLoadLevelInstance node? Iā€™d really like to be able to wipe out old levels as my players move from one to another.

Thanks!

Awesome! Thanks for great node! :o

I agree that would be a very useful . Actually, I have no clue how to solve in my game, it does not seem to be possible with BP.

, have you considered selling your save plugin on the marketplace? It would surely sell really, really well. If itā€™s not too expensive and if it could save the state of destructibles I would instantly buy it :cool:

another vote here :slight_smile:

Same here.

Hello ,
thanks for your plugin. Itā€™s awesome.

But it doesnā€™t work for us after we updated to 4.10. We did everything following the instructions here A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements - Epic Developer Community Forums

But now we get error right after loading the project:

"Assertion failed: Class [File:d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.10\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\public\uobject.h] [Line: 1128]
NewObject called

UE4Editor_Core!FDebug::AssertFailed() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.10\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:374]
UE4Editor!NewObject<UUnrealEdEngine>() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.10\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\public\uobject.h:1130]
UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::Init() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.10\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2076]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!EditorInit() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.10\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\unrealed.cpp:63]
UE4Editor!GuardedMain() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.10\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:133]
UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.10\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:126]
UE4Editor!WinMain() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.10\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:200]
UE4Editor!__scrt_common_main_seh() [f:\dd\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:264]
kernel32
ntdll

Hi -

Just submitting a bug report - someone please double check .

Iā€™m using ā€˜Has Substringā€™ to check for a colon (:slight_smile: in a filename and it crashes the engine! No crashes with the Find Substring command (but no easy bool)

Whoops - didnā€™t want an emoticon there!

Hope youā€™re well, and thanks again for the good stuff!