(39) 's Extra Blueprint Nodes for You as a Plugin, No C++ Required!

woa… [FONT=Trebuchet MS]\m/(>_<)\m/

Dear ,

Thank you.

Hee heeee!

44+ Extra BP Nodes For You!

No c++ required!

No compile required!

Download and plug in!

:slight_smile:

Thank you very much ! We can watch the source and learn :slight_smile:

In hebrew, there is a slang that says about someone that he is got good skills, it pronounces " Yesh " :)," yesh = there is ", " = level " .

Hey , i recently downloaded your plugin to be able to use your node that gets the screen adapter resolutions and when i’m using it in editor it works great and i’m able to save the resolutions i get into an Vector2D array. But i’m having some trouble getting it to work when i package the project, when i run the game after i have packaged the project i don’t get any resolutions from the BP node.
If i look in the logs i get these errors.

[2014.05.19-11.49.17:719]  0]LogLinker:Warning: Can't find file '/Script/VictoryBPLibrary'
[2014.05.19-11.49.17:719]  0]LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to load '/Script/VictoryBPLibrary': Can't find file '/Script/VictoryBPLibrary'
[2014.05.19-11.49.17:720]  0]LogLinker:Warning: Can't find file for asset '/Script/VictoryBPLibrary' while loading NULL.
[2014.05.19-11.49.17:720]  0]LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to load '/Script/VictoryBPLibrary': Can't find file for asset '/Script/VictoryBPLibrary' while loading NULL.
[2014.05.19-11.49.17:720]  0]LogLinker:Warning: CreateImport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'String__CombineStrings': Class /Script/VictoryBPLibrary.VictoryBPFunctionLibrary
[2014.05.19-11.49.17:720]  0]LogLinker:Warning: CreateImport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'String__CombineStrings': Class /Script/VictoryBPLibrary.VictoryBPFunctionLibrary
[2014.05.19-11.49.17:722]  0]LogLinker:Warning: CreateImport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'OptionsMenu__GetDisplayAdapterScreenResolutions': Class /Script/VictoryBPLibrary.VictoryBPFunctionLibrary
[2014.05.19-11.49.17:722]  0]LogLinker:Warning: CreateImport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'OptionsMenu__GetDisplayAdapterScreenResolutions': Class /Script/VictoryBPLibrary.VictoryBPFunctionLibrary

Do you think i missed something when installing to get so that the packaged project gain access to the nodes or is there something more i need to do in order to gain access to the library?

oh wow, thanks for sharing that about Hebrew, hee hee!

You need to add my BP Library as a dependency in your build CS, I presume.

I dont know how to do myself yet so please try one of the following in your build CS before trying to package

Put just before the closing } in your Source/build.cs

//Dynamically Loaded Modules
 DynamicallyLoadedModuleNames.AddRange(new string] { "VictoryBPFunctionLibrary" });

if the above doesnt work you could try:

//Private Paths
        PrivateIncludePaths.AddRange(new string] { 
			"YourGame/Plugins/VictoryBPFunctionLibrary/Private"
            });

Make sure is the correct directory structure or replace with your own

YourGame/Plugins/VictoryBPFunctionLibrary/Private

New Version of Get Screen Resolutions

one is platform independent! (works on windows, mac, mobile, ps4, etc)

version also includes the available RefreshRates!

Yay!

Hi again, i tried using the lines you suggested in my .Build.cs file that is in the source folder but i can’t compile after writing them in.

My Build.cs looks like . Am i placing it wrong or something?

public class Temple : ModuleRules
{
	public Temple(TargetInfo Target)
	{
		PublicDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string] { "Core", "CoreUObject", "Engine", "InputCore" });
	}

//Private Paths
    //PrivateIncludePaths.AddRange(new string] { "Temple2\Plugins\PLUGIN_VictoryBPLibrary\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Private" });

//Dynamically Loaded Modules
    DynamicallyLoadedModuleNames.AddRange(new string] { "VictoryBPFunctionLibrary" });
}

That looks good, for what I know of the matter, can you post on AnswerHub? or make separate thread in the C++ section?

I do not know how to include plugins in packaged builds or what the errors actually mean, so please post a topic-specific post somewheres.

And do send me the link here where you choose to post it :slight_smile:

The new “get resolutions” node seems to create some repeating values in the array. I get 4 times the same resolution with the same refresh rate. And from your screenshot I see that it does that for you too. Why does it do it ?

Also I saw you post in answerhub, did you manage to find how to set the refresh rate from 60 to 120 to 144Hz . Thanks a ton man !

Edit : the new get resolutions node does not work in Packed game.

I don’t aim to offend you , I am just telling you the bugs. Thanks again!

Are you able to use the other custom BP nodes in a packaged game?

The repeating values are for the different refresh rates :slight_smile:

The old code was Windows-only so the new system is still better :slight_smile:

Once we figure out how to ensure the custom nodes work in packaged game I could make another version that does not include refresh rates and resultant duplicates.

No I only wanted your Plugin, but since it doesn’t work in packaged game I ended up making Vector2D array with like 25 resolutions…

about the repeating, look at your picture

&d=1400566415

You have 1280x800 @ 60Hz twice . The one might represent 59Hz but it does not say it

Edit : not to bump unnecessary

“I am just verifying if anyone has packaged a game using the custom nodes plugin or not.”

In my game I only use the most basic possible solutions > no macros or interface libs , also the only difference between my BP is a single array ( firstly I used victory plugin, now the 25res array) everything else I do with my own “code” .

yes yes fixing the repeating is easy

the is that we’ve yet to figure out how to make the entire plugin work in a packaged game.

have you specifically tried using other nodes, like the Combine String node, and then tried packaging with just that?

I am just verifying if anyone has packaged a game using the custom nodes plugin or not.

The of including the custom nodes in a release build has been solved!

I will be updating the plugin shortly.

A Community member, Lion, helped me by realizing that the was that my plugin includes UnrealEd as a dependency for the sake of the vertex snapping .

I will be separating out my plugin soon :slight_smile:

Glad to help :slight_smile:

Blueprint Nodes Now Work in Shipping Builds

Special thanks to Lion for sending me an updated version of my plugin code that works with shipping builds!

The vertex editor mode is still there, but the BP Nodes portion is a separate module now and will compile when my nodes are included in a packaged game.

thanks Lion!

**New Version of Get Screen Resolutions No Duplicates**

**Option to not Show Refresh Rates**

I have improved my Get Resolutions node to allow you to exclude refresh rates!

Also there are no duplicates, for version with refresh rates or without them

Here's a pic of the setup for the no-refresh-rate setup!

![3975ab3d6a15f4e36483e111fc160973adf7e86d.jpeg|1280x960](upload://8cjjRazEUm77M7U8S6HTegXHO5n.jpeg)

Same Download Link

You can use the same download link that is in the original post!

:heart:

44+ Extra BP Nodes For You!

No c++ required!

No compile required!

Download and plug in!

Thanks . The viewport and mouse nodes have come in handy.

Seeing you’re working with the C++ source it would be great if you could add/show the function from .

As posted in topic.

The function seems quite useful as it differentiates between iOS and to call certain functions or not but is missing from the Example on the Marketplace.

As usual keep up the great work