2D Scroller Tutorial

Hi everyone im not sure if this is the place to put this however I am currently making a tutorial series on making a 2D platformer if anyone would like to have a look or would like to let me know what they would like to see let me know as this will be a full tutorial on creating a fully functioning 2D platformer…

Youtube Playlist Link

Thank you

I’ll give it a look :smiley:

Thank you kinda puts fear that a Veteran will be having a look :smiley:

Awesome! I try and watch every 2d tutorial I can to learn new ways of doing things. Thanks

Thank you for having a look i hope you do find something of intrest

I took a very quick look (by skipping a few minutes at a time) and i have to say that you are a natural!

Very clean instructions,a soothing voice and high production values.

Wish i had something like this when i first started out.

As you become more familiar with Paper2d (and it’s limitations) you can always come back and improve the tutorials with more accurate and up to date information.

The tutorials you created will help newcomers to better familiarize themselves with the 2D capabilities of the engine. And we need more people to start using Paper2d.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you for your kind words they mean alot

Keep them coming :slight_smile:

They will be coming after work :slight_smile:

Hey everyone so im out of ideas would anyone like me to cover paperbook animations which characters for the side scroller series

So the videos are coming along nicely however im not sure what else anyone would like to know about 2D side scrollers if you have got any requests please let me know and ill stick it into the series … Thank you

I really like your tutorials man! Keep it up.

For the 2D side scroller: Maybe a metroid shooting/castlevania melee added to the player character?

Sure that will be coming up in the next few episodes when we start making animated character sprites and ect :slight_smile: thank you for watching and the feedback