2D Fighting Game

Hey guys and girls its again I just love this community and all the support it has given me over the months, If you are unsure what ive been up to recently I have been putting together a 2D fighting game tutorial series together…

If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see during the series leave me a comment either on this thread or on my channel and ill see iif I can plug it into the series :-p …

Here is the link to the playlist…

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4vARnfO6MOh42pNcEvf1nyZixzpzoPgK

Aw yeee i love this … i might have writte in this on youtube but for some features u may consider (tell me if you like em or not)

a Cutscene thing for an ultimate ability where the character is from a different perspective and a different size (for this i am not sure as you need to resize the collision box , the sprite?? am not sure) ;

Chosing the character SKIN (on which the skin has different Moveset , basically selecting another character ,by first selecting one character , this is inspired by MortalKombat X , where every fighter has 3 Fighting styles with slightly different features and moves)

Grabs , example grabbing enemy and throwing him back … StreetFighter Ryu Style

Homing Hits (where example , skeleton hand , or homing missle that , hits where the enemy position was in the time of shooting of the ability or , where the missle moves in the position where the enemy currently IS)

In some games a character can get into another form , so example a character doing a combination of Keys to use A GAUGE that is built up with hits done and recieved (or timer) and after doing that … he gets a powerup, where he is redder (maybe fire effects dunno) and gets to do more damage or is faster…
a More fancy alternative to this is , CHARACTER changing form from A to B (example from human to demon , human to werewolf, human to dragon ecc) and in that form perform (only a few amounts of strong Attacks) this may involve changing sprites or , directly changing Actors… not really sure…

This is more for questions…
What about quadra combos? , where you do a mobe based on how many hits you have DONE to the enemy , like after a 4th punch hit you can keep punch pressed to charge a strong punch that throws the enemy

What about Counterattacks ? example is , Combobreakers in KillerInstinct games , where enemy Attacks you and if you press punch and kick at the same time ,and you time it right , you can do a strong upper punch to send the enemy Flying and breaking his combo (where supposedly when somebody is in a combo you cannot attack back because you are in the HITted Animation)

Well other features , of slightly less importance that can be done at the end and depends

As a feature ,for SINGLE player, you have a map that has a randomized order of enemies (excluding the bosses) and after doing specific kills (example kill 3 times the boss) you unlock something ( maybe a secret character) … i personally love secrets in games

In multiplayer , how could you do a coop? (except 1 VS 1) doing a 2 vs 2 , where 2 players are cooperating (haven’t seen much of this in many games , you doing this would be very cool as people ,including me, would be able to add something this cool)