Unreal Engine at CEGC

The Unreal Engine team will be at the Central European Gaming Conference (CEGC) hosting the Unreal Engine Track, on Wednesday 17th of February at the University of Vienna. From developing on mobile to publishing in the Marketplace, we’ll be there to talk all things UE4. Check out the details below:

UNREAL ENGINE TRACK – ROOM 2 – HS31
14:30 to 15:30 – Why Unreal Engine 4? – Epic Games, Aleksey Savchenko

15:30 to 16:00 – Two Years with Unreal Engine 4 – Grip Digital, Martin Pernica

16:00 to 17:00 – Developing for Mobile in Unreal Engine 4 – Bohemia Interactive, Jiří Dočkal

17:00 to 17:10 – Rest House – Studio Don Quixote /Minotaurproduction, Marko Kaćansk

17:10 to 17:40 – Publishing to the Unreal Engine Marketplace – Rene Czachs, UE Marketplace Developer

17:40 to 18:00 – Q&A

Following the Unreal Engine Track, attendees are invited to join the Unreal Engine Reception! R.S.V.P. for the casual event on Eventbrite, and join the Meetup group to stay connected with the local community of UE4 developers after the event, on Wednesday February 17th from 18:30 to 19:30 at vrei, Lindengasse 53, 1070 Vienna.

We hope to see you there!

Like :slight_smile:

On a side note, the “vrei” has a DK2 with a pneumatic chair, steering wheel, pedals, shifts; So make sure you are there soon enough to get a seat :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Nice :slight_smile: We are currently developing a tool to painlessly display CAD-Data in VR and mobile systems using Unreal Engine and would like get to get feedback and discuss engine issues/limitations that we came across. Is there a to discuss this with someone from Epic at CEGC? Who can we talk to? Also, will someone from epic be at SXSW that I could meet?

Unreal Engine is awesome, I’m deeply in love with it!

Cheers, Andi

Will be any of these talks recorded and published after the conference?

I like how it takes me 3 minutes to get from my apartment to the vrei

Hi, we have planned to record the talks, but unfortunately it’s not confirmed yet.
I will post here again as soon as I have more infos on this :slight_smile:

I might be able to get some camera equipment

What is that Dragon thumbnail in the launcher? I was hoping for a new demo from Epic.

It’s Smaug from the Thief demo.

Thanks for the info. I just looked it up on the internet. Too bad I don’t have VR.

where I can watch a video? because I was too far away to attend. please give me a link if you have it

Interesting that Bohemia Interactive is going to be there :slight_smile:

So I just got confirmation that we aim to record all talks and presentations from the conference, including of course also those form the UE4 Track. I cannot say for sure where those recordings will be published, as it has not been decided yet. However, last year’s recordings can be found on YouTube.

Cheers!

Hooray,
see you there, i will present the movie-game project ,Rest House’’.

Morea about at:

Whoa, didn’t make the connection that katanec == Marko :slight_smile:

I’ll be heading along too! Come say hi :smiley:

Wish I were going, I hear Vienna is awesome. At least haimat tells me so :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely worth a visit :slight_smile:

Hey ,
Yeah we’re wearing many hats.
Glad that you revealed my secret. Still more to come…

Thank you and UE team, keep on top…

markokacanski.com

Thanks UE4 are the best.!