All music at soundimage.org is now free for commercial use

Hi everyone,

I’ve decided to make all of the music on my site free for commercial use as well as noncommercial. Just please credit me properly as detailed on my homepage.

If you decide to use one or more of my pieces, a donation would be greatly appreciated…any amount you can swing would be helpful.

As always, thanks for your feedback and I hope you find something you can use.

added your website to my resource index :slight_smile:

Thank you ! I listened some of your samples now and I must say they are nice quality! I’ll put your site to my blog as well.

Cheers

Wow ! Thank you very much. I’ve also listened to some of the tracks and I’must say they are really atmospheric.

Thanks, I hope you find something you can use. :slight_smile:

Thanks, I’m tying to create pieces that aren’t so “on the nose.” When they are too specific, they often don’t fit into preexisting media like games and films. I hope you find some of my music helpful.

Thanks for the feedback,

I sure appreciate that. Anything that helps spread the word is immensely helpful (because I’m so new to all of this…lol.)

Thanks!

Thanks a lot for your gift. some songs i heard were perfect for what i want to do. I’ll be honored to credit you if i can finish my project and please to do more if, one day, i can.

Glad to hear you found some pieces that will work. Please send me a link to your project when it’s done. I’d love to see it!

Very nice! :slight_smile:
Thanks for sharing !!

No problem. Can do custom stuff, as well, if need be. Just give me a shout. :smiley:

Awesome stuff.

I appreciate it…thanks.

Very nice thank you!

You’re welcome…I hope my music is helpful. :slight_smile:

Hi everyone,

I’ve added some new pieces on the following pages:

Fantasy/Game Music

Drama

Nature/Science

Enjoy!

Hi everyone,

If you’re interested, I’ve posted some new pieces on the Funny/Quirky/Weird Page, the Drama Page, the Sci-Fi/Space Page and the Technology Page.

As always, any and all feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi everyone,

I’m in the process of expanding the site with new pages/genres of music and wanted to reach out and ask you if you had any suggestions for genres/styles/feels of music that would be helpful to you.

I have some ideas of my own, but I’m sure there are all kinds of styles I haven’t thought of.

All suggestions are welcome and very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi ,

Just wanted to chime in with the others; your music is really nice. I love how ambient it is. That’s primarly what I’m looking for too, more ambient music that can play in the background of a game without disturbing too much.

Is there any way we can spread the word? Do you accept contract work? Can we link to your site from ours?

Thanks, Stefan, it’s gratifying to know that my music is useful. I can certainly take on contract work…just email me the details of what you need.

And yes, please feel free to link to my site and spread the word. The site is very new, so anything that increases awareness would be great.

Thanks!