My first release is in Alpha Testing - your help is most welcome!

My project is in Alpha testing and I look forward to any feedback I can get.

If you are interested in trying it out please visit Redirecting to Google Groups and follow instructions after joining.

The game is easy to grasp with background mechanics and achievements, as well a leaderboard.

Direct link without needing to join community: Sign in - Google Accounts

hi, i tried your game, and i liked it.
Here is my suggestions:

• Splash Screen needed.(probably you are working on it)
  • I think it is important to have a sound in buttons (in the beginning i clicked twice because i was in doubt)
  • When the character dies i think you could put a sound, and show a screen(maybe with scores) before goes to main menu

Everything installed and ran well on Moto G phone. UI very good and all the graphics smooth. You could improve the tuturial perhaps as apart from avoiding getting squashed I remain clueless as to what I’m meant to be doing!

Agree. .

Thank you all for your feedback and giving it a shot. I’d like to address each of your concerns.

• Splash screen: is planned.
  • Button sounds: just added, but not yet updated to play store.
  • Better tutorial: also added and is available in latest update. See screen captures. In game there are next/back buttons. Also, tutorial now launches on first play.
  • Death screen: is planned. I’m not an artist though so I’m putting that off until later because it will take me a bit to think of how I want it to look and what not.

I’m glad it ran well on the Moto G, I’ve been trying to find a phone < 2.5 quad to test on. I did a ton of optimizing when I designed the game.