Space station lab

hello guys! Nebi again for a 4th work :slight_smile:
you’ll find below some screenshots of my new level in a SF environment.
I tried to design a map for a typical level of a survival horror game like Alien isolation or soma where the main character have to find the way to escape and avoid the monster(s) who hunt him.
My purpose for this one was to create a dark, sinuous, sequence of corridors in order to stress the player. Make him feel like the monster could be just behind a corner or something like that.
I made a video capture of my scene but for un unknown reason it’s corrputed so i’ll find how to fix it.
all critics and advices are welcome as usual :slight_smile:

[EDIT] hi guys,i fixed my video capture! Hope you’ll like it :slight_smile: spacelab - YouTube

and here a screenshot of my skysphere

See ya !

[EDIT] Hey all! i made a planet earth for my scene with a cycle day/night. Find below two screen from inside the lab and outside :slight_smile:
all critics and advices are welcome :slight_smile:

Nice Scenes. Some displays produce to much light for my taste, but nice thing.
Nice assets.
:slight_smile:

Thanks a lot Luftbauch :slight_smile:

Nice environment.

thanks ryanwolf , i’ll post a video soon. I made a space skybox sort of green nebula hope you’ll like it :slight_smile:

Looking good so far, doesn’t look like your typical horror game, lots of potential

Thanks for your comment , i just finished my space skysphere and i will add it soon in my map. Hope it will increase the oppressive feeling :slight_smile: I’ll post the update soon !

hi guys,i fixed my video capture! Hope you’ll like it :slight_smile: https://youtu.be/M30VS_fbwq0

and here a screenshot of my skysphere

See ya ! :slight_smile: