Architectural Template

**Hello community!
The template allows you to easily define which objects can be changed by the user. Materials can also be changed if that option is made available. The artist or architect defines a material list and the client can cycle between them to see the variations, or show variations in presentation form. If needed, the template also allows for the artist or client to show the dimensions (which are pre-defined). The dimensions themselves can be hidden during the planing stage, as well as enabling and disabling material and mesh cycling.
Dimensions and “hidden” objects will pop up when the user is within close proximity.

**Features list: **

• Pre-define objects/materials and cycle through them in a presentation.
  • Show or hide any object whilst they are presenting.
  • Change the colour of an object in real-time.
  • Display and hide the pre-written dimensions of an object.
  • Dimensions can be made to always orient to the player.
  • Deeply customizable text field - fractional digits, gap, size, color, everything you need!
  • Enable and disable cycling meshes or materials on interactive objects.
  • Define what type of interaction is available for the object.

Demonstration of current version possibilities:

[HR][/HR]
**Technical Details
List of Features: **

Interactive object:

• Pre-define objects/materials and cycle through them in a presentation.
  • Show or hide any object whilst they are presenting.
  • Change the colour of an object in real-time.
  • Display and hide the pre-written dimensions of an object.
  • Dimensions can be made to always orient to the player.
  • Deeply customizable text field - fractional digits, gap, size, color, everything you need!
  • Enable and disable cycling meshes or materials on interactive objects.
  • Define what type of interaction is available for the object.

Doors:

• Easy creation of single and double doors.
  • One-click direction changing.
  • One-click enabling and disabling interactivity.
  • Fine tweaking for every single mesh without having to dig inside the blueprint.

Sounds:

• Footstep system, already integrated into the template.
  • Pre-defined profiles for the natural sound of your interiors.

Menu:

• Name your presentation.
  • Settings menu.
  • Exit button.

UI:

• Interactive crosshair which reacts on interactive objects.
  • Native menu with simple and understandable icons for different actions.
  • Easy buttons images replacement.
  • Realistic camera bobbling effect.

**Engine Compatibility: 4.9, 4.10 and higher **
Intended Platform: Windows/Linux/Mac

Upcoming features:

- Core and add-ons system:
this package will be updated to support upcoming add-ons (will tell about them lately in this list) with simple drag-n-drop installation system and instant hooks for existing mechanics.
- Doors
Doors will be extended with a handle and knob systems, proper animations for these elements and a system which will extend current door blueprint to let you replace every element with your own
- Windows
Something that always needed to be in every serious architectural projects. In current development build it able to be opened in 2 ways - up/down, front/back. Surely interactive, as everything else in this template.

Upcoming add-ons:

Kitchen add-on
Kitchen designers, kitchen manufacturers, architects and interior designers, we are developing this for you.
Kitchen addon will add more than 350 unique kitchen elements for every possible dimension and form to create any variation of kitchen furniture in just few clicks.

** Features list of kitchen add-on (current development build, might be extended in future):**

• more than 350 unique elements: cabinets, handles, decorative elements, electronics, everything what possibly can be placed in the kitchen set;
  • carefully crafted blueprint which allows to build in few clicks desired kitchen configuration without any special knowledge of technical side of the area. Currently there is a blueprint only for bottom cabinets;
  • interactive: user able to open every cabinet in the kitchen set, it’s always great to able to show interactively how everything will work at the client’s kitchen or house project;

** Planned features of kitchen add-on (current development build, might be extended in future):**

• add even more elements to this add-on package,
  • add front colors and materials change feature while walking in the project (or game),
  • add upper cabinets blueprint

Elevators add-on.
Some of luxury houses and villas have elevators. Most big hypermarkets have elevators and moving staircases. And this aspect have to be covered with our template add-on as well.
For those, who was searching for it, we are planned it to develop in nearest time!

** Planned features of elevators add-on (current development build, might be extended in future):**

• build interactive and easy-to-create blueprint,
  • support of multi-level buildings and projects,
  • different types of elevation systems: moving staircases, elevators.

[HR][/HR]
If you have any kind of suggestions, feel free to write in this thread :wink:

Marketplace link:

Contact and Support e-mail:
pirog17000@yandex.ru

Best regards,
Mist team.

Looks interesting :wink:
I am curious about all the stuff you mentionned about the kitchens…want to see moar!
keep up the nice work!

Thanks macoll!

You’re welcome:
fe55273b67cd67a55a0475a04de89a56e9d735f6.jpeg

keep in mind - it’s a development version

Hi, just curious, is it possible to make it compatible with Occulus/GearVR or other HMD?

Hi, sure, unreal engine 4 allows it in very native way. But we probably will not be able to create native connection for it because we haven’t got any VR devices yet and as I personally believe it’s impossible create VR-compatible project without having VR device (correct me if I’m wrong). This feature was in mind all the time.

I made a quick test, it has the problem with the UI, I mean I’m unable to see the UI and control the UI correctly when I use it in VR because the UI is projected in middle of the both eyes, and also in a HMD device Unreal doesn’t allow you to use the mouse cursor…

I’m looking how to project your UI in a 3D space

It might be not an easy task.
Also as suggestion - you can bind UI buttons to the keyboard keys or buttons at controller, so there will be no need in a mouse cursor anymore
d52be9e140a059ca2d5474ac951895be944a5a1a.jpeg
9e0b2d52bf.jpg

Here is a quick update on Kitchen Add-On.
The whole set will be sold as a stand-alone set as well as being included in kitchen add-on.
It been textured partly at the current moment, rest parts will be textured as well. Also pack will include PSDs with UVs to let anyone customize it’s appearance.

&stc=1

&stc=1

It gonna be huge i guess :wink: My wife will be happy with your pack …and don’t forget the blender! :wink:
Keep up!

&stc=1

The kitchenware package almost composed for sending it for Epic’s check. Includes 2+ material versions for each object, also each of them splitted to the several material IDs so anyone will be able to tweak visual look freely.
More pictures and info will be soon.

We have submitted our kitchenware package for the review of the Epic Games,
details are available in this dedicated thread: Kitchenware - Marketplace - Unreal Engine Forums

Hi Pirog,
Thanks for your work, it looks great.

I’m currently trying to import your interactive object into an exisiting scene. The probleme is that I can’t get any interaction. The bjocts, the blueprints, everything is looking ok, but it seems that I havn’t got collision with my player object. Do you know how I could solve that?

Regards

Teg

Hi Pirog,

i am also using your architecture template. Ive loaded my meshes into the interactive object, i get the interaction, but the objects seem not to get built with the level build ( i see them and can change them in the game, but they dont cast shadows and wont get proper shading). can you please help me on this?

best
pio

Hi,

Is there a documentation for the archi template? I have purchased the template and for the price i had expected to have at least a single sheet of instructions or something.
Also after cycling through meshes in interactive (chair) right click to exit doesnt work.
any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Masoud