Fantasiam is looking for programmers, character modelers and animators!

test2.png

Hello to everyone from Belmin, I am the founder of the Fantasiam and I am coordinating small indie team that is working on the game. As we already created somewhat about people are talking about, we decided to expand the team with few more roles so we can continue with the creation of the game we have in our minds, and in the UE4 itself. We need Your help to make it happen.

Fantasiam is first person game, focused on the exploration and challenging puzzles with light elements of role playing game. Game is followed with with Slavic’s history, mythology and culture.

Main protagonist in the game is Vaclar, he is demigod, and he is placed in the huge multi-region world to discover his background and to help Slavic people as they are terrified with Gods having battles against each other. Perun, god of the thunder and lighting, against Veles, god of the earth, waters, forests and the underworld.

General requirements:
Passion for the games, and game creation.
Need to have time to work on the project. 12+ hours a week is more than welcomed.
Can communicate on the English. Talking is not needed, typing is totally fine.
Experience on the other projects is not needed, but it is a big plus.

WE NEED PEOPLE FOR THESE ROLES!**

-Programmer:
Need to have advanced blueprints knowledge (creation of gameplay elements like UI, quests, combat, etc.)
Need to show one or more examples of the blueprints work. Big plus are small game prototypes.
Ability to communicate with the team and discuss about various methods to solve the problems.
Knowledge of Persona is a big plus.

-Character modeler/artist:
Ability to create detailed humans, creatures and animals.
Ability to create fantasy looking characters.
Need to show three or more examples of the character work.
Ability to communicate with the team and discuss about various methods to solve the problems.

-Animator:
Ability to animate and rig detailed humans, creatures and animals.
Experience with creation of animations that are needed and possible with combat system.
Knowledge of Persona is a big plus.
Need to show one or more characters that are fully animated and rigged.

CONTACT!
You can contact us and apply through e-mail: belmin.kozlic@fantasiamgame.com
You can also contact me through forums with the private message.
Or you can add me on Skype: belminko

Here is some of the media that we have so far, including our latest video:

The positions are still opened.
We have released our latest teaser aswell.

Very nice! You got my attention!

Is this game going to be multiplayer? or a single player story based?

Yep look nice good luck dude

BUMP!

We are no longer looking for the programmers. However, we are still looking for the 3D artists, including the character modelers and the 3D modelers.

Another BUMP!

We are still looking for the positions listed in the first.

BUMP! We are still looking for the same positions, especially programmers.

I just wanted to update this page with two new pictures from the game.

Nice screenshots!

Too bad you’re searching for Blueprint dev and not C++ programmer.

Hello Peter.
Thank you for the kind words!

We are interested for the C++ programmer position as well, depending on your main skills and expertises.

A little update!

We have released our new quick trailer!

And we are still looking for listed positions. We have also created mail just for our jobs listing, feel free to contact us with Your application and CV on the mail: jobs@fantasiamgame.com

Even if Your expertise is not listed, feel free to contact us, especially if there is someone who works on the concept art and UI.