Training Stream - Game Ready AI, Part 6 - Dec 15th, 2015

WHAT
In this multi-part series, and show you how to use all of the relevant systems and features (Behavior Trees, EQS, Navigation Meshes, AnimBlueprints, AnimMontages, and more) to design, create, and optimize AI for use in a game environment with all of the requirements and restrictions that go along with that.

In Part 6, and will continue to expand on the AI project by making trees spawn desirable food, then having the AI remember the trees that spawn good foods and return to them when hungry.

Part 5

WHEN
Tuesday, Dec 15th @ 2:00PM-3:00PM ET - Countdown

WHERE
www.twitch.tv/unrealengine

WHO

• Sr Training Content Creator
  • Community Manager ]()

Feel free to ask any questions on the topic in the thread below, and remember, while we try to give attention to all inquiries, it’s not always possible to answer’s questions as they come up. This is especially true for off-topic requests, as it’s rather likely that we don’t have the appropriate person around to answer. Thanks for understanding!

Archive is up:

@ 9:00 PM Romania - Bucharest time

I need more in my life. Will he ever appear on a training stream again?

Heya HolyG,

While he won’t be on this time, I think I can get him for the stream on January 5th =)

Would be great. and you are doing pretty awesome stuff. But is great addition. The ultimate stream three of you and . That would be simply the stream ever :smiley:

Where do I find the first 5 videos for this tutorial set???

Superman13711:

Awesome, Thanks . You are great at this tutorial stuff.

Archive has been posted :slight_smile:

I’m following these series with great attention, could this system be modified to create a traffic system in which cars and pedestrians move around a city following certain points, paths and objectives? What impact on performance would this have with many actors on screen?

Absolutely loving this series. Great job, guys!

I’d love to see hang out with you guys more (every other stream?). I’d especially like to see him help build a small AI component using C++, just to see that environment in action. Find something that is next to impossible to do in blueprints & show off how you’d get around that using C++.

Thanks folks. Keep it up!

This is over complicated to design and to debug compared with some simple code and functions you could write to do the same thing :frowning: