Networked RTS Practice Project -- Novice to Intermediate

[UNPAID] Networked RTS Practice Project – Novice to Intermediate

Project Title:
Unknown

Description:
Working out how to make a medieval/fantasy RTS in blueprints. Looking for someone who is interested in accomplishing something similar. This is a learning project primarily to help better understand UE4 with the potential to grow into something bigger. Current time commitment for myself is approx. 20 hours a week.

Includes:
Working with AI behavior Trees for basic game logic
Gathering resources, building armies, attack opposing players.

Team Name:
Unknown

Talent Required:
Desire to learn
Understanding of the basics in UE4
Some sort of weekly commitment

Unknown

E-mail: PM for e-mail

Weekend Bump

Still looking…

Weekend Bump X2

What exactly are you looking for help with? Is it just the framework and programming of “Working with AI behavior Trees for basic game logic
Gathering resources, building armies, attack opposing players.”

Or do you need other things? Looking to put a full team together?

Ideally I would like to put a team together to build a full game. Right now I would think working on the framework would be the highest priority, however as I am just learning I could be wrong. Building on wanting to put a team together… I would think someone who is multi-dimensional or doesn’t have a single focus would be better for the project. That said, at this stage I would be happy to collaborate with anyone who has a similar mindset. Currently I am working on setting up the menu/ lobby system. I have a very simple team set up with win/loss conditions replicating nicely. If there is something I didn’t address please let me know ill do my best to clarify.

la-de-dah the sound of me talking to myself…

…bump

Have you set anything up on your own or are you waiting for others?

I’ve set some stuff up, not necessarily waiting for anyone. Just doing what I can working solo.

Still working on the project if anyone is interested. Also would welcome some criticism from any more experienced ue4 users who would be interested in advising.

Hi, are you considering build a prototype first? I’m an UE4 beginner with no game development experience, I can do some blueprint/C++, still learning. I’d like to do something simple and solid that can go to my pro-folio.