's ArtWorks. Any feedback or criticism will be appreciated. Thanks

[FONT=Arial Black]hello I am lunyBunny.

[FONT=Arial Black]I’m posting this thread because I would like some feedback offered by you, cherished fellows.
Any feedback or criticism will be appreciated. You are welcome to post your opinion.

[FONT=Arial Black]Fourth Post** April 4**[FONT=Arial Black] Crystals
[FONT=Arial Black]I’m updating the Crystals in sketchfab.
[FONT=Arial Black]Link]('s ArtWorks. Any feedback or criticism will be appreciated. Thanks - Game Development - Epic Developer Community Forums)

[sketchfab]9f7ccd32ab4f4c9a8e0bb5e4562e00bf[/sketchfab]
Crystals by thebunny on Sketchfab

[FONT=Arial Black]Third Post** 2016 March 29**** GORGON PORTICUS** - [FONT=Arial Black]Porticus for an eerie cosmic dimension!
[FONT=Arial Black]I’m updating the Gorgon Porticus in sketchfab again.

[sketchfab]1eade1556e32476c9ee2f51fec9b249f[/sketchfab]
Gorgon Porticus by thebunny on Sketchfab

This is study about not realistic stone I’m developing for my project. It is not easy to create a cartoonysh look. Are crystals. Previously it was only a tileable texture created in Filter Forge. Now I added more effects. The lod is not very correct. I need to improve the stones topology at least 30K. But the goal is to be modular and be applied as instances in a real composition level.[FONT=Arial Black]Sketchfab is fun!:slight_smile:

[FONT=Arial Black]First Post** November 30 2015**[FONT=Arial Black] Dagon’s shield
[FONT=Arial Black]non optimized 10.5k faces

[sketchfab]c2a7937cf1f24559bdcd413659f7f768[/sketchfab]
Dagon’s Shield by thebunny on Sketchfab
Conceptual model for study, material for study

Sketch realized in four hours (original concept and CG art by lunybunny)
Modeling, Topology, Texturing (Silo, ZBrush, Maya, Photoshop, Substance Painter)

This looks amazing! Wouldn’t look out of place in a AAA game. My only feedback is that the texture seems to be mirrored. I would add damage manually without symmetry to make it seem more realistic. Other than that I can’t fault it!

Looks like a pretty cool shield, but i would make it entirely golden, there are a few parts which look like they are left blank. Maybe even add some Rubins for the eyes… and the skulls horns, i would bend them upwards.

Hello everyone!!!

I am very happy to receive feedback from this community

Thanks

In fact the texture is symmetric to take advantage of UV space.

But thanks for notice it. I will try to improve it.

But to bypass this symmetry, I could suggest something like using the Unreal decal capability. Could not?

As you can see below, the UV contains overlapping.

uv.png

Thanks unit23

About matrial In fact everything looks very equalized. I agree

I liked your suggestions. Using skull material, rubies and other different materials can be able to create a less uniform and more rich effect. I would like to apply illuminated and animated glowing effect in the jewelry. But unfortunately there is no such feature in sketchfab.

**I’m posting a new version in the first post with some aspects better defined in the material and triangulated geometry.
It was defined before receiving yours feedback. Thanks guys. **

[FONT=Arial Black]Third Post** 2016 March 29** [FONT=Arial Black]I’m updating the Gorgon Porticus in sketchfab again.

[FONT=Arial Black]I’m posting this thread because I would like some feedback offered by you, cherished fellows.
Any feedback or criticism will be appreciated. You are welcome to post your opinion.

Work for study!
This is study about not realistic stone I’m developing for my project. It is not easy to create a cartoonysh look. Are crystals. Previously it was only a tileable texture created in Filter Forge. Now I added more effects. The lod is not very correct. I need to improve the stones topology at least 30K. But the goal is to be modular and be applied as instances in a real composition level.

GORGON PORTICUS - [FONT=Arial Black]Porticus for an eerie cosmic dimension!

[sketchfab]1eade1556e32476c9ee2f51fec9b249f[/sketchfab]
Gorgon Porticus by thebunny on Sketchfab

[FONT=Arial Black]Sketchfab is fun!:slight_smile:

[FONT=Arial Black]Fourth Post** 2016 April 4 ** [FONT=Arial Black]I’m updating the Crystals in sketchfab.

**Game Concept WIP…
**Unrealistic Crystals. studying rocks styles for developing a game environment.

Inspired in Crystal Castles (1985) Commodore 64 Cover
Model, retopo, texture and composition by lunyBunny Art.

[sketchfab]9f7ccd32ab4f4c9a8e0bb5e4562e00bf[/sketchfab]
Floating Crystal Explosion by thebunny on Sketchfab

Weapon for Dib’s the Lizard Character.

[sketchfab]ebb9a061b9094a8a9c1e8546de5fcd03[/sketchfab]
Dibs Weapon by thebunny on Sketchfab

Dibbs Character WIP
Rigged using Animation and Rigging Toolkit, modeled in Silo 3D. Paint and texture: Maya Artisan