Manufactura K4 support thread - please report bugs and glitches!

Most of the content is currently updated with major fixes and ready to go with v. 4.9.
If you have problems while working with one of our packs, please write down below and we will help.
Cheers!

I got a question. I bought your Tropical Nature Pack in the Unity Asset store way before UE4 was released. So I was wondering since it is available in UE4, if I would need to rebuy it or if there is another way?

Tropical Nature Pack for UE4 contains a heavily modified version of assets that were previously uploaded to the Asset Store. It’s a different product (e.g. something like games for PC and PS4).

Okay, thanks for the reply, will need to buy it then as soon as its back on the marketplace:)

All items are back online on UE4 Marketplace.

Any chance you could upload an image that shows all the assets spread out individually? The scene shots are nice, however, I’d like to know what’s included.

Which pack would you like to check out?

Considering purchasing this for an openworld game. What types of LODs are included with these?

It depends on the package. Which one would you like to buy? (Usually there are single-stage LOD systems).

Can you please make a Video of your Nature Mega pack (UE4 Version)

Hey,
Would it be possible that you make a Video of your Nature Mega pack? Thanks a lot,
Jan

-sorry for my bad english-

I have one question about some packs. Im thinking to buy tropical rainforest, ancient and pirate islands, it will be the same as Unity or will have different textures and models like Tropical Rainforest that didnt have ruins from Unity?

Hi,
In this way, I received an error
How can I fix ?

7c0e577c394beac74384daa085ecc4dfa140f836.jpeg

I think this error is from the update from summer for mega natura pack. In the previous one it didnt have that error.

Hi, How can I solve this problem?

We can not get information by manufacturer.
sad…

I have one question about some packs. Im thinking to buy tropical rainforest, ancient and pirate islands, it will be the same as Unity or will have different textures and models like Tropical Rainforest that didnt have ruins from Unity?
[/QUOTE]

Tropical Forest pack has two additional models of cliffs.
Ancient Environment has the same models and textures but different foliage.
Pirates Island is equipped with a few different textures for rocks - the rest stays the same.

Please, try downloading the content from this package again - there is a big udpate with many fixes.
If you need a quick solution, you can set all the lights from “Static” to “Movable”. The lighting doesn’t need to rebuild then but you’ll get some worse performance when creating a big scene.

Thanks, I’ll download it again.I will write later…

One question Manufactura: When you will update background mountains to new versions? Im thinking to buy it before christmas

This pack was re-uploaded when the v.4.9 came out and it should be working fine also with the newest version.