Be sure to Subscribe to this thread to get all the latest updates! https://forums.unrealengine.com/subs...iption&t=90316
September Update: NEW VFX Muzzle Flash Added to 44 Mag, TT-33, M9 and 3-Pistol Pack! More updates to come!
Here's the Desert Eagle and G18 Sketchfab to check out:
Other Pistols available on the Marketplace from Ironbelly Studios:
- Combo 3 pack: 3 Guns below for the price of 2!! https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...-3-pistol-pack
- M9 Beretta: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...m9-pistol-pack
- 44 Magnum: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...agnum-revolver
- TT-33: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...33-pistol-pack
- G18: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...18-pistol-pack
- Desert Eagle: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...le-pistol-pack
And of course, our main store page at https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...0Studios%20Inc
Play with them live on Sketchfab! (Please give them a moment to fully load when viewing!)
See our video demos:
- M9 Beretta: https://youtu.be/wQBEe5j1Nm0
- 44 Magnum: https://youtu.be/D2eaipRYyyw
- TT-33: https://youtu.be/J4XG-09MgUQ
- Desert Eagle:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePzh...ature=youtu.be
- 3 Pistol Pack: [URL=https://youtu.be/40lukr0eeWA[/URL]
1. Are the first person arms compatible with the Epic standard rig?
Yes, there is an extra bone that won't transfer over but also won't cause any trouble or errors. The arms are also interchangeable with
any weapon pack purchased from IB.
2. Will you be releasing other pistols in 3-packs?
Yes- we've gotten some feedback from folks that purchase one weapon before we've released a 3-pack. We completely understand and
are working hard to get the 3-packs up as quickly as possible to give you more options. We are also adding all kinds of good stuff in the
3-packs like extra animations, attachments and extra functionality with future updates planned that include texture variations!
3. Are the animations in the demo the same that are available in the weapon pack?
Yes, the blueprint folder in the weapon packs has the same animations we show off in the demo video.
4. Can the weapons be used in 3rd person?
We include 3 LOD meshes of each weapon so you could just use LOD2 and reduce the texture resolution and/or simplify the shader for your third person game.
Got something special you need us to make? Reach out to us at www.IronbellyStudios.com! You'll be impressed by the quality of the model, service, and price!