November #UE4JAM, November 12-15th. THEME: DESPERATE DISEASES REQUIRE DANGEROUS REMEDIES

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4566086/NovemberJamTheme.png

**Highlights Video

**Nov #ue4jam Entries 2015 | Project Spotlight | Unreal Engine - YouTube

WINNERS!
Who Must Die - BAGUET TEAM
The Cleaning Service - Help I Need an Adult
Doctor Shard - DrekTopia

**THE RULES

• We announced the theme on the November 12th stream, when the jam officially kicked-off.

• Make the most amazing game by yourself or with a team (up to 5) around the given theme in Unreal Engine 4.

• Submit a download link to the SUBMISSION THREAD before **midnight on the night of November 15/ morning of November 16th **including the following:

• Team Name

• List of Team Members

• Name of submission (Please format it with your team’s name attached ex. TeamName_GameName)
    After you post your submission, PM me with the email addresses of your team members (up to 5), the name of your team and the name of your project. That makes it easier to get in contact with so make sure to send that info over!

• A small panel at Epic will judge entries on the following criteria:

• Unique use of theme

• Fun factor

• Overall Visuals

• Detailed rules available HERE!

All submissions will be featured in a highlight reel posted to our YouTube and shown on Twitch.

The top 3 submissions will receive an Epic swag bag with all sorts of goodies, a “Game Jam Finalist” forum badge, a featured playthrough on the November 19th Twitch stream, as well as a highlight on Unreal Engine blog!

Happy developing, and good luck!

Announcement post for Livestream
Theme Announce Countdown](Time since Nov 12, 2015 2:00 pm started in Raleigh)
**Submission Deadline **Countdown](Time since Nov 16, 2015 started in Raleigh)

Streaming your work on Twitch? Let us know so we can follow along!
Are you on Twitter? Show off your work using the #ue4jam](https://twitter.com/hashtag/ue4jam?src=hash) hashtag!
Make sure you catch 's stream of all the entries once the deadline is up: Twitch

**-------- PARTICIPATING TEAMS ****--------
In order to streamline the playing, judging, recording, and winners announcement process, we’re requesting that teams participating in the jam let us know beforehand in order to prepare appropriately for the event. We’ll update the list with links to the games afterwards, too, so can find your title without having to scroll through the whole thread :slight_smile: Pre-registration is not required for entry, and we know people will come in later, but it will greatly aid us in turning everything around quickly. We expect a few more submission than normal this go around and appreciate your help in making this event awesome :cool:

Please send a PM with your team name and number of team members and we’ll get you added to the list!

1. GatchaManChild X (1)
  2. Od1n (1)
  3. Help I need an Adult (1)
  4. TinkurIt (1)
  5. (1)
  6. Acclivity (1)
  7. Fringe Ninjas (1)
  8. DarkGodsLairGames (1)
  9. Gamebit (1)
  10. Masur (1)
  11. Broken Shotgun (1)
  12. Fringe Ninjas (1)
  13. LeoCurtss (1)
  14. The Bear Necessity (2)
  15. APDRA (4)
  16. BigBadRobot (1)
  17. Several Levels (1)
  18. Arktiks (1)
  19. JvtheWanderer (1)
  20. Team Trilith (2)
  21. jamgam (1)
  22. (1)
  23. Cool Beans (4)
  24. DelveGamer (1)
  25. Grape (1)
  26. Supernova (1)
  27. Drektopia (1)
  28. (1)
  29. LittleRedDemon (2)
  30. Crackpot Gumption (1)
  31. Dog (1)
  32. Stimuli Lab (1)
  33. MindlessPursuits (1)
  34. Play (1)
  35. Green Kingdom Giants (3)
  36. Loose Screw (1)
  37. PsychoactiveJam (2)
  38. SplittingAtoms (1)
  39. Pantheon Interactive (1)
  40. m2uk (1)
  41. RennAndHisFriends (1)
  42. Eliasar (1)
  43. Baguette Team (5)
  44. The Monkey Room (1)
  45. PhaseState (1)
  46. WildCraft (5)
  47. bb (3)
  48. Lebanese Game Developers (4)
  49. superawwwwsomeownipawnin (2)
  50. Les Beaux Demoiseaux (3)
  51. Try Hard (1)
  52. Reeaction Studios (5)
  53. Displace Media (2)
  54. Fresh Lemonade (1)
  55. Boilerplate Studios (3)
  56. Sailor Bear (3)
  57. Bearpocalypse (3)
  58. Haphazard (2)
  59. richardboegli (1)
  60. The Greenlunds (1)

how to register for it and how many days we get to finish the given project?

You can preregister by sending a PM with your team name and number of team members. You can enter without preregistering as well. It’s a little longer than 3 days, it starts when we announce the theme on Thursday at 2PM EST, then ends Sunday at midnight.

I’ll be streaming the submissions again starting at the deadline at http://www.twitch.tv/awesomeallar

Awesome! Here’s the link to the Spreadsheetthis month

I hope I’ll find some time for this GameJam from Fallout 4 :rolleyes:.

Sent a PM. Hope to finish, two of those days are work days, but will do my best. This will be my first Jam.

You got this! I know it is easy to get caught up in doubt, and I had the same problem last time with work. I’m no longer working, so I really really want to spend all of my time on this and get something submitted.

I think there’s a Ted Talk that might help: https://youtu.be/FPAJtvy1uL0?t=225

Avolanty here I’ve done the last three game jams. I and was in one that won the September jam Death Loves Doggy. Looking for a good team that needs some experience. Message me if your interested.

Hey guys my name is. I also have had game jam experience as well as team experience and no sleeping experience. I am looking for a team to compete with as my team is busy with other things at the moment.

Skills:
-Blueprints (moderate)
-Maya (moderate)
-Zbrush (light)

I do not rig, animate, or hand draw my own textures just so we are clear.

I am looking for teammates that have some sort of experience. Maybe it is a game jam entry or maybe it’s just a tiny project they are working on that hasn’t been released yet. Just anything to show.

Count me in, looking for a team. I can rig/animate humans/whatever in Blender (hopefully I can solidify my skills in this Jam by making something non-human related <3), Blueprint all kinds of basic stuff (HUD/AnimBP/menus etc.), (low-)low-Poly character modelling and hard-surface modelling in Blender <3

After last month’s mega jam, there’s no way I’m passing this up. Super excited!

Ill be participating alone this time. Too bad it is during my birthday party though, have to maximize my efficiency :slight_smile:

I’m entering too. I entered last game jam, but I wasn’t really satisfied with my submission. I learned a ton and I hope I can create something really exciting. I see forward to all of your projects and of course to 's stream :).

Dang, won’t be participating. I’m still coding my first game in UE4. I’m really missing out on the fun stuff. Have fun!

I will be participating and streaming most if not all the process at http://www.twitch.tv/kustomgames/

I’m a programmer with like four years experience with Unity who’s in the process of learning Unreal. I’m looking for a team, message me if you want.

Awww yiss!

OMG. is it that time again? I still feel like I’m still just getting over the Epic Game Jam from last month.

I still learning UE4 but jams are a great way to break limits… so I’m in, all by myself. :cool: