• Matinee support in ShowPhrases and WaitAnswer nodes
  • Minor improvements [HR][/HR]
2 Likes

Really cool system!

This is nice tool design, I like it.
But, I wonder why ppl make so many dialog/chat ā€˜systemsā€™ :confused:
This is the 10th~20th already ?!

I like this :slight_smile:

Hello, Bruno! I know just 2 blueprint dialogue system, which based on data tabels. I think they canā€™t use camera in dialogues. And look at this - itā€™s behavior tree, so you can create all what you want. Sky is the limit!)

Like this a lot, hope to see more soon

There is so much you can do with Behavior Trees. Iā€™m glad to see someone show off their use in other applications. Your application creates a Visual Hierarchical flow thatā€™s very intuitive. 5 Stars! It comparable to a Graphical Interactive Fiction Engine ADRIFT. You could expand on this concept to create a full Quest System. I have yet to invest in a Dialog/Quest BP on the marketplace. Price it fairly and you have a buyer!

Great Job, keep it up!

OK, what about polylogue?) No problem!:smiley:

wVGoXOKLAWQ

@Artemavrin - thatā€™s awesome!

This looks pretty cool! Is this a C++ plugin or was this made with blueprints? :slight_smile:

Hello, Kold! This is a C++ realisation. There are 2 composite and 3 task nodes for Behavior Tree.:slight_smile:

Hello, TechLord! Thank you, I will think about it!))

Support for gamepad/keyboard input has been added:)

UseGamepadOption.png output_fHL7rI.gif

Looking forward to this. Would be cool to see a ā€œmigrate and setup into a third person templateā€ video to illustrate how easy or difficult it would be to implement into your projects. Also thank you for adding game pad input! This is looking like a day one purchase for me. Is their a time frame for when it will be available?

Hello, Paingate! Glad you like it!)
This plugin is installed as easily as the other one - just copy plugin folder to Engine/Plugins. Thatā€™s all:) Iā€™ll make a documentation which help to create your first dialogue when plugin release) Most of settings are similar with original AI Behavior Tree settings, becauseā€¦itā€™s Behavior Tree:D
About available timeā€¦ I have some ideas which I want to add before release and I hope it wonā€™t take long time))

OK. Now we have easy way to play character animation in dialogues :slight_smile:

LnZe9wTs7hU

Friends, it seems to me that the main work is over. Iā€™m going to write documentation and videos. And the plugin will be available very soon! I hope it will be useful for somebody:)

when do you plan to release and how much will it cost? this is truly amazing and it would be a really huge help for my game! just please give it a fair nice priceā€¦

Hello, Rams! Glad you like it!
Iā€™m going to release it on this weekends or early next week. It will cost $49.99:)

OMG! This is amazing; I canā€™t even begin to say any words regarding how great this is, I tried using blueprints and it was a mess, Behavior trees seems to be all the way, if you post it to marketplace, you have buyer!