ピンボールコンストラクションキット

UNREAL FEST 2015 横浜で紹介したピンボールコンストラクションキットです!

エディタの拡張とブループリントを使いこなせば、あなたのゲーム開発はもっと拡がる!](Box)というプレゼンのスライドをこちらからダウンロード出来ます。

パッケージ化されたゲーム](https://epicgames.box.com/PackagedPinballUnrealFest2015)をこのリンクからダウンロード出来ます。

Super Retro Audio Bundleというマーケットプレイスのアセットの一部を利用しています。

フィードバックをお願いします!そして、プレゼンなどについて質問があれば、ここで対応出来ます。

プレゼン動画の公開と同時に、エディターを含むコンプリートなバージョンをフォーラムの同じ場所に公開します(10月中を予定)このスレッドにコメントかサブスクライブすると、更新が来ましたら通知が自動的に登録されているメールアドレスに来ます。

よろしくお願いします!

今週UnrealFestのプレゼン動画やエディターを含めてピンボールのプロジェクトを提供するつもりでしたが、動画とプロジェクトの準備はもう少し時間がかかりそうなので、もう少々お持ちください。

よろしくお願いします!

The project is very cool! Waiting for the presentation.

いつ頃、プロジェクト配布になりますでしょうか?

プロジェクトのリリース

お待たせしました!

ピンボールコンストラクションキットのエディターを含むプロジェクトを提供します。エディターのバージョンは4.9.2を使いましたが、4.10は未確認です。以下のリンクに、全てのコンテンツやコードが含んでいます。そして、オフィスのパソコンでビルドしたエディターの実行ファイルを含むので、自分の所でビルドせずに起動出来るはずですが、VisualStudioでローカルでもビルド出来るはずです。

プロジェクトのダウンロード](Box)

自分のテーブルをどうやって作るかと各ピンボールテーブルのパーツを細かく説明するマニュアルも作りました:

日本語ピンボールコンストラクションキットマニュアル](Box)

English Pinball Construction Kit Manual

それを使って、楽しいテーブルを作ってみてください!面白いテーブルを作ると、宜しければこのスレッドにシェアしてください!動画やパッケージ化されたゲームをシェアしてもいいし、プロジェクト丸でzipして、ここにダウンロードリンクをポストすると、将来のリリースに頂いたテーブルをまとめて、色々なテーブルを楽しめるバージョンを作って提供出来れば面白いと思います。

UnrealFestのプレゼンの動画もアップされました。2つ部分に分かれています:

Unreal Fest 2015 「Empowering your team with UE4 エディタの拡張とブループリントを使いこなせば、あなたのゲーム開発はもっと拡がる!①」

Unreal Fest 2015 「Empowering your team with UE4 エディタの拡張とブループリントを使いこなせば、あなたのゲーム開発はもっと拡がる!②」

現時点ではWindowsで問題なくて動作しますが、OS Xで試したらスプラインメッシュの表示は正しいですが、それを将来的に修正したいと思います。そして、UnrealFestのプレゼンで使っていたフォントとサウンドのアセットを配布する権利がなかったので、一部を除いておきました。

よろしくお願いします!

シェアありがとうございます。

Hello and thanks for sharing this great pinball editor.
It looks very cool but i have troubles opening project in Unreal 4.10.2.
I get this message :

Project files could not be generated. Log output:

Running C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.10/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe -projectfiles -project=“Z:/PINBALL/Unreal Pinball/Pinball_v1.0 4.10 - 2/Pinball.uproject” -game -rocket -progress -2015
Visual C++ 2015 toolchain does not appear to be correctly installed. Please verify that “Common Tools for Visual C++ 2015” was selected when installing Visual Studio 2015.
Discovering modules, targets and source code for game…
UnrealBuildTool Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly ‘file:///Z:\PINBALL\Unreal Pinball\Pinball_v1.0 4.10 - 2\Intermediate\Build\BuildRules\RocketUE4ModuleRules.dll’ or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
File name: ‘file:///Z:\PINBALL\Unreal Pinball\Pinball_v1.0 4.10 - 2\Intermediate\Build\BuildRules\RocketUE4ModuleRules.dll’ —> System.NotSupportedException: An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See <loadFromRemoteSources> Element | Microsoft Docs for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity)
at System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerResults.get_CompiledAssembly()
at UnrealBuildTool.DynamicCompilation.CompileAssembly(String OutputAssemblyPath, List1 SourceFileNames, List1 ReferencedAssembies, List1 PreprocessorDefines, Boolean TreatWarningsAsErrors) at UnrealBuildTool.DynamicCompilation.CompileAndLoadAssembly(String OutputAssemblyPath, List1 SourceFileNames, List1 ReferencedAssembies, List1 PreprocessorDefines, Boolean DoNotCompile, Boolean TreatWarningsAsErrors)
at UnrealBuildTool.RulesCompiler.ConditionallyCompileAndLoadRulesAssembly()
at UnrealBuildTool.RulesCompiler.CreateTargetRules(String TargetName, TargetInfo Target, Boolean bInEditorRecompile, String& TargetFileName)
at UnrealBuildTool.ProjectFileGenerator.AddProjectsForAllTargets(List1 AllGames, ProjectFile& EngineProject, Dictionary2& GameProjects, Dictionary2& ProgramProjects, HashSet1& TemplateGameProjects)
at UnrealBuildTool.ProjectFileGenerator.GenerateProjectFiles(String] Arguments, Boolean& bSuccess)
at UnrealBuildTool.UnrealBuildTool.GenerateProjectFiles(ProjectFileGenerator Generator, String] Arguments)
at UnrealBuildTool.UnrealBuildTool.DoPostStartupStuffThatCanAccessConfigs(String] Arguments)

Do i need to have Visual Studio 2015 installed to run properly?

Thanks a lot and very nice work!

Hi guys!

Awesome project. I’m trying to push this a little within the Virtual Pinball community and have therefore set up a GitHub repo with the project files. You can find it here:

https://github.com/freezy/pinball-construction-kit

If you have any concerns, let me know. Also @Joe Conley, if you could let me know under which license you want this sailing, that would be great.

I have fiddled around with it a little and (the UE4 noob that I am) came across a first problem. Feel free to participate in the discussion. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Ah sorry, I guess I don’t get notifications when there are responses in this thread.

@atarihq - From 4.10.2 we added support for Visual Studio 2015. In the binary version you download from the launcher, we include the pre-compiled binaries of the engine, but these are specific to a compiler toolchain, like VS2013 or VS2015, clang on OSX etc. If we wanted to support VS2013 and VS2015, we would have to include both sets of binaries, and the size of the download would increase greatly, so we only included the latest version, VS2015. If you download from github and build from source yourself, you can still use VS2013 with UE4.10.

@phreezie Thanks! I hope some people in the Visual Pinball community find it useful. I’ve never investigated what all the different software licenses are and what they mean, but anything in that project anyone is free for anyone to do whatever they’d like with.

Thanks!

• Joe

Thanks Joe, I’ll put the MIT license then, which is one of the most liberal out there. Thanks again for your excellent work!

Has this been converted to 4.13 anywhere?

Sorry I haven’t had time to try and convert this to 4.13, been too busy preparing this year’s Unreal Fest project, but the source code is all available, so feel free to try :slight_smile: .

Probably just have to update the code to match APIs that have changed and such.

• Joe

any chance to get English version of the presentation? : )

[MENTION=995]Joe Conley[/MENTION] any chance to get English version of the presentation? : )

I’d like to make an English version, but I’d have to update the project to the latest UE version and make sure it still worked first, and then translate stuff, so it’d probably take awhile unfortunately…