yet another tetris game

参加了下 megajam,也贴在这里博诸君一笑吧。:smiley:

基本上是又一个俄罗斯方块的变种

下载:Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

创意来自于 Futilitris | Twinbeard

← me like ^^
I like how it extends, but miss the store button (use piece later/swap) and perhaps a preview of blocks, but nice to play.
Cool Supergrid.

Thank you for the comments, I will try to implement new features and make it a better game.
And sure, Supergrid is super cool~:rolleyes:

The extending is a nice feature, but after third time it slows things down to much for my personal taste.
Perhaps add every time it extends more fallspeed to the blocks.
Or an extra, when you make a “Vetris”, which shrinks the playfield again.
Let random timed some Triangular shaped physic blocks “rain/fall down”, which are blocking some positions, but delete them after 3 minutes, when they die, they remove surrounding blocks, (similar) like the bombfunction in multiplayertetris on NDS.

You must be very good at tetris. I was worried the fallspeed is too fast after you fill several lines. :slight_smile:
The idea of shrink is definitely interesting and is a great way to balance the game I think.

I am ok, but could no longer win against my daughter, or son.
Its very funny to play Tetris multiplayer on the NDS, but only a few ppl know about it, these days.

Yes, I don’t own an NDS, so I don’t know about Tetris multiplayer.
But since I have an oculus rift DK2, I wish there will be something new about tetris in VR.

Perhaps make your room not solid/fixed.
Eventually more of a corridor, like in an endless runner.
Fly to (through) the space along a spline or something.
Let some asteroids come close by (swoosh), some nice gasplanets in the background (was something nice free in the template section).
Asteroids could interact with the blocks, perhaps sorting out your empty spaces on the playfield(compress).
Make a 180 turn a limted time, perhaps to stack some blocks at the bottom to make it more VR.

That’s a lot of good ideas! Thank you. I think I will start with the shrink one.:wink:

Nice to see more SuperGrid, I hope you’re enjoying it! :slight_smile:
Also cool and unexpected mechanic, I was like “SuperGrid tetris, cool, but wh… Ooooh! Really sweet!” :smiley:
Btw, if you have any suggestions feel free to visit forum thread and leave it here!

Yes, I like SuperGrid, it’s powerful and easy to use. Looking forward to more works from you!
and I’m also glad that you enjoyed the tetris game.:rolleyes:

非常不错的创意哦,超级支持。

Give me some progress!?
:slight_smile:

Glad that you still remember this, Luftbauch. But actually there is not so much progress.:frowning:
I added some HMD support after the jam, and submitted it to oculus.
https://share.oculus.com/app/vetris

Since I started some other projects, I haven’t added new features to this.

刚接触这玩意,呵呵,支持哦

qingwen zhege lun tan dou shi zhongguoren ma ,you wai guo ren ma

I like very cool

多谢分享:cool: