Unreal Tournement The Liandri Conflict 2 Mod

One of my favorite Unreal Games was the Xbox classic Unreal tournament the Liandri conflict it took elements from Jedi Knight games on PC like melee combat and parry system and included class archetypes and skills like a moba and a mid air lock on dash. It ended up feeling ahead of it’s time by a good decade or so when compared to it’s only competition at the time Halo 2. Now many years later you see a slew of games coming out taking the style of arena shooters and mixing them with moba mechanis which this game did so well years ago. Games like Gigantic, Overwatch, Lawbreakers, Toxikk, just to name a few. I would like to see a game mod for the New Unreal Tournament that takes the control elements, 3rd person perspective, dash attacks, wall jumps and double jumps, and melee/parry systems, as well as unique class and loadout. As well as a fighting game like back story that would give it context and recreates the gameplay of Liandri Conflict. I am not a modder myself I just want to throw the Idea out there for a far more talented soul then myself so I can experience it. I can say from experience it was easily one of the best games I have ever played on consoles and now as a full fledged PC gamer with literally hundreds of games in my steam library I have yet to play anything like it since even on PC. I think now would be the perfect time to go back and even evolve that legacy into a new version that would blow peoples minds in 2015 and beyond.

Hi, UT has it’s own forums right now: https://forums.unrealtournament.com/ If you want your idea to be seen, you need to go there. Same login and pass that you have on this forum will work there as well.

This section is a leftover from first couple of months of development, when UT didn’t have it’s own forum and had a section here.