♫ Freelance game composer with modern and retro styles - free demos for indie devs! ♫

“We have selected Geoff to compose the entire Crown of Worlds OST, and could not be happier. He’s an art director’s dream, and responds well to detailed descriptions of emotions and imagery. We communicate like writers, rather than musicians, and his ability to speak cross-genre has been a lifesaver!”

- Lydia Rivers, Creative Director, Prismatech Media Arts [HR][/HR]

Hello!

Are you looking for a committed, creative and friendly game composer who is truly passionate about game development and delivers high quality custom music on time, every time?

My online portfolio features:

• Music in various genres and styles, from modern/cinematic to retro-inspired
  • Score to picture examples (cutscene/trailer scoring)
  • Soundtrack credits and excerpts for various Steam and Itch released titles
  • Information about me and how I work, with multiple contact methods
  • Testimonials from my happy clients, and art from their awesome games

Latest update: Since I’ve recently wrapped up a few projects, I’m currently offering free demos for indie devs and small studios! This is a great opportunity to discuss your musical direction and see how a tailored soundtrack could benefit your game.

More details on my website.

Felt like trying something a bit different! Listen to Blue Dunes on SoundCloud.

I’m exploring a new style which I’m calling ‘soft synth’ (as opposed to the harsher chip-tune style): Listen to Rock Hoppin’ on Soundcloud.

I’m available for work, so [email=info@geoffmoore.co.uk]get in touch!

Started working on soundtracks for a candy matching game and a survival horror this week. It’s great to have variety!

I’m still able to take on another project, so [email=info@geoffmoore.co.uk]get in touch and tell me about yours!

First track is composed for Candy Factory, a mobile game being created by Ehsan on the Game Maker Community forum!

Listen to “Sweet Tooth” on SoundCloud

I’m blending chiptunes and synths with acoustic instruments for the retro-influenced RPG Weird and Unfortunate Things Are Happening!

Listen to “Old Friend” on SoundCloud.

I’m also now offering affordable royalty free tracks at bandcamp: https://geoffmoore.bandcamp.com/

Thanks for listening, and hit me up if you’d like some custom music!

A couple of jazzy tracks from my own game project:

Listen to the Oh! Ko! OST on SoundCloud.

One of my long-term commission projects has come to an end, so I’m excited to be able to take on another project or two! Feel free to [email=info@geoffmoore.co.uk]get in touch if you’d like some custom music for your game, and thanks for listening!

Hi all, I’d like to share two new licensable tracks! Contact me if you’d like to use one in your project. Looping versions available on request.

First a band piece with a western ‘road trip’ feel:
Listen to Moving On on SoundCloud.

And an atmospheric piano piece:
Listen to Paper Birds on SoundCloud.

I’m ready to take on a new soundtrack project, so [email=info@geoffmoore.co.uk]get in touch if you’d like it to be yours, and thanks for listening!

I’m composing for the Thorne RPG series, available now on Steam!
Listen to Old Oak Village on SoundCloud.

I can squeeze in another project, so [email=info@geoffmoore.co.uk]get in touch to find out more. Thanks for listening!

Switching tone completely, here’s a quirky, eerie battle theme for retro-styled RPG Weird and Unfortunate Things Are Happening!
Listen to Grindin’ Ghouls on SoundCloud.

I’m available, so [email=info@geoffmoore.co.uk]get in touch before I busy up again! Thanks for listening.

Exciting new project time! I’m composing a full-length soundtrack for A Very Important Date, an intriguing and beautiful visual novel coming soon from Naïve Sprites. You can follow the game’s progress on tumblr. Here’s the title theme:

Listen to In Memory of a Golden Afternoon on Soundcloud.

Thanks for listening, and [email=info@geoffmoore.co.uk]drop me a line if you’d like custom music for your own game!

Another track for A Very Important Date, this time a tense piece for chase scenes and dangerous encounters:
Listen to Eleven Moves on Soundcloud.

And for a change of pace, a warm, peaceful town theme for Ressurflection:
Listen to Horizon Bluff on Soundcloud.

Thanks for listening, and [email=info@geoffmoore.co.uk]get in touch for custom music for your own game!

It’s been a while! I’ve just finished a couple of soundtrack projects so I’m finally available for work. I’ve also had a major sound upgrade, and a shiny new website with a bunch of new tracks to listen to:

http://geoffmoore.co.uk/website.gif

Thought I’d try something new and make a video for my latest track!

I’m available for work - visit geoffmoore.co.uk to hear more and get in touch.

I had fun making that last video, so here’s another. This track is an upbeat, cheerful piece with a New Orleans / anime / beach party influence. Apologies for the poor video quality!

I’m available for work - visit geoffmoore.co.uk to hear more and get in touch.

Epic, orchestral fantasy fare!

I’m available for work - visit geoffmoore.co.uk to hear more and hire me!

Started composing for a Stardew Valley-inspired farming sim!

I can still squeeze in another project, so visit geoffmoore.co.uk to hear my work and get in touch.

Working on an atmospheric electro soundtrack for an Unreal 3rd person stealth game featuring harpies, pizza and a missing cat! Yes, really!!

Another couple of projects have wrapped up so I’m available! My website is a good place to hear more and get in touch.

Here’s a recent track from The Book of Shadows, composed for the town of Clearwind:
Listen to Words Never Spoken on Soundcloud.

I’m available for work! Hear more and contact me at http://geoffmoore.co.uk.

Thanks for listening!

Retro-styled synthwave goodness! This track combines a bunch of classic console soundchips, including Gameboy, NES/FC, SNES/SFC and Megadrive/Genesis.
Listen to Miami City 198X on Soundcloud.

I’m available to work on your game’s soundtrack! Hear more and contact me at http://geoffmoore.co.uk.

Immerse yourself in a B-movie jungle, with lo-fi production and a loose, hand-played style. Featuring a dusty wurlitzer, hand percussion, double bass and guitar.
Listen to Lost City Of Z on Soundcloud.

I’m available! Hear more and contact me at http://geoffmoore.co.uk.

Started composing for upcoming strategy defense game Goblin Pest Control. I’ll be posting material from the soundtrack soon, so stay tuned!

Another couple of projects have wrapped up so I’m still available - head to http://geoffmoore.co.uk to hear my music and contact me!