'Over 9000 Swords' Modular melee weapon system.

‘Over 9000 Swords’ by Broad Strokes is a modular weapon system written entirely in Blueprints, and is designed to help you quickly add variety to your game.

With 44 different components split over four categories, it’s possible to make up to 13,552 different unique swords with the meshes provided - and this package has been designed from the ground up to let you easily extend that amount with additional sword parts or even add your own unique weapon types and parts.

This modular system also comes with easy-to-use material preset management, that lets you quickly create variations in color, metallic value, roughness, or emissive power that will be applied consistently across the entire weapon and all its parts.

Selective randomization features and full networking support are also included, as well as a demo level complete with tutorials and examples of how to use this package in your game. And we’ve even added a crafting station with a simple user interface as an implementation example that you can use as-is, or modify to fit your game.

http://stuff.pyrron.com/modweps-couchknights.jpg

I just want this for the chair :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome work guys!
Kudo’s to Jan & Lee for all their hard work!

This is freaking awesome what will the price be?

A lot of people seem to want this chair, i don’t know why, it looks very uncomfortable.

People seem to really be losing their heads over this…

Cheers Luos!

After reviewing the various weapon packs available, and in the spirit of offering the best value for money that we feel is reasonable, we’ve decided to set the initial price point at $39.99.

Awesome work, i really love the sword edge of the blond girls sword :smiley:

PS: I changed your thread titel and gave it the correct prefix!

can you add Cloud and Sephiroths sword to this ?

Thanks, i’ll keep an eye out on that for future threads!

You can add whatever you like to this! it’s entirely up to you as a developer. However it’s not something we will add for distribution, as both of those sword designs are drastically different from the ones that already exist in the pack and there are copyright issues to consider as well.

39.99 sold

My question is just… why hasn’t EPIC accepted this yet?!

This is an instant buy for me, I hope it gets put onto the Marketplace soon!

Awesome work guys :slight_smile:

A Real Infinity Blade!

I’m buying it…and all the additional Parts pack {Blade,CrossGuard,Pommel,Hilt} you furnish too.

In addition to this pack, you must now also create the following packs with the same features:

• Daggers (including kama style close range combat weapons)
  • Bows
  • Crossbows
  • Staves
  • Tessen
  • Kusarigami
  • Naginata / Scythes

Once the above weapon packs are completed and on the marketplace, you will then need to create a “character generator”, as well as armor (plate/heavy, leather/medium, cloth/light) :wink:

Hehehe, well let’s just say that we have some plans for future packs if this one does well!

And even if it doesn’t, there are other packs already in the works =]

Just a quick update for all of you: we’ve been told that this will probably release in early October! Get hyped :slight_smile:

i thought this gonna be like 99.99 or something… but 39.99 ???

Consider I’m one of your early birds.

Instead saying great job, I would say, fantabulous contribution to the UE4 community.

Thanks RynerAJ :slight_smile: We’re still going to be working on adding new features and functionality to the system as time goes on, so it’s not out of the question that the price would be raised later. But we feel like 40$ is a really good value for what you get, considering some of the other packs on the marketplace! Glad you like it :slight_smile:

Any ETA on when this will be up on the Market place? It looks amazing and I fully intend to buy once I have the funds to do so.

Glad to hear you like it, Anzak! We’re told it’s going to release the first week of October, so not much longer! :slight_smile: