September #UE4JAM, Sept 10-13th, THEME: LIVE DEATHLESS

https://dl./u/4566086/SeptTheme.png

WINNERS!
Gate To Valhalla -
A Grim Situation - ’s No Sleep Grinder’s
Death Loves Doggy - Five Musky Stooges

**THE RULES

• We will announce the theme on the September 10th stream, when the jam will officially kick-off.

• Make the most amazing game by yourself or with a team (up to 5) around the given theme in Unreal Engine 4.

• Submit a download link to this thread before **midnight on the night of September 13/ morning of September 14th **including the following:

• Team Name

• List of Team Members

• Name of submission (Please format it with your team’s name attached ex. TeamName_GameName)
    After you post your submission, PM me with the email addresses of your team members (up to 5), the name of your team and the name of your project. That makes it easier to get in contact with so make sure to send that info over!

• A small panel at Epic will judge entries on the following criteria:

• Unique use of theme

• Fun factor

• Overall Visuals

• Detailed Rules Available Here

All submissions will be featured in a highlight reel posted to our YouTube and shown on Twitch.

The top 3 submissions will receive an Epic swag bag with all sorts of goodies, a “Game Jam Finalist” forum badge, a featured playthrough on the September 17th Twitch stream, as well as a highlight on Unreal Engine blog!

Happy developing, and good luck!

Theme Announce Countdown](://www.timeanddate/countdown/to?iso=20150910T14&p0=207&msg=September+Game+Jam+Announce)
**Submission Deadline **Countdown](://www.timeanddate/countdown/to?iso=20150914T00&p0=207&msg=September+Game+Jam+Deadline+Countdown)

Streaming your work on Twitch? Let us know so we can follow along!
Are you on Twitter? Show off your work using the #ue4jam](https://twitter/hashtag/ue4jam?src=hash) hashtag!

v=xfsPoDBNQFU

1 Like

Looking forward to participate in this game jam! :smiley:
Somebody wants to team up?

Count me in!

I would love to join up with a team for this! Anybody?

I always miss out on these… I hope this time is different!!! Haha, Cant wait!

Auck I go on holiday for a week two days before :frowning: I’ll miss it again. Good luck for those that take part at least. Looking forward to seeing the submissions.

Wrote you guys a PM :slight_smile:

Holy cow, another one already!
I’ll be watching this one too! My skills are not up to scratch just yet.

Can’t wait! August was my first game jam (derelict) had so much fun I will defiantly be giving it another go.

Sounds like fun. I’d be in to doing some quick 3d art.

if anyone needs an environment artist -or- blueprint person, i’m down to join a team.

I be interested in joining a team.

As I am still learning UE4 I’m not sure what I can manage to get done in just a weekend, but depending on the theme this might be fun.

I would love to join a team if anyone is still looking

Not sure how you do a game in a weekend but would love to try

adams_11
Jamesman82
KevinMO
JohnVanderbeck

You guys want to discuss possibly forming a team?

Sounds great! I missed the last Jam.

I’m a long time programmer looking to work with some peeps \o/

Hey guys, we are a pair of 3D artists looking for team. We literally just finished working on our Ludum 33 project and are pretty much ready for the next challenge.

We got a background knowledge and practical experience of Modeling, Sculpting, Baking, Texturing (realistic and hand painted), Rigging and Animating.

For those who are interested our portfolio’s are
https://.artstation/
https://jakayaki.artstation/

Our Ludum submission which we submitted literally yesterday - ://ludumdare/compo/ludum–33/?action=preview&uid=3215

You can try contacting through skype (Pyliovsky, (Paulius Rumsa)) or via email -

Cheers

Hey ,

Really nice modelling and texturing. I’m a programmer looking for artists. I’ll send a hello via skype when I get home from work.

What should I know to team up with you? Just curious to know about it:D

Maybe instead of saying, “I really would like to join a team” we should say something like did =D That way it will be easier for us to choose teams based on skills.

Name:
Skills: Light Blueprint Knowledge / Gameplay Engineer
Past Work: August’s Game Jam Entry 'Pool of Dead" It’s the page’s YouTube thumbnail.
Looking To: Join a team that is looking for someone to focus on gameplay while tweaking blueprints or looking for some modelers to join in with me

Regardless I am still in! Goodluck =D