[WIP] Remote-View Security Monitor (CCTV)

Hello,

I’ve been messing with the idea of security cameras and monitors for people to use in their bases. There is more I want to do with it, but at this point the the monitor toggles on and off, while it’s on it picks up a live feed from whatever the camera sees. Primary limitation right now is it only works for one camera at a time (can have any number of monitors, but all see the same thing.) I’ll need to blueprint some logic to allow the handling of multiple cameras and multiple monitors, as well as make sure they replicate for multiplayer, so there is still a bunch of improvement to be done.

Workshop link

To Do:
*Get camera to snap exclusively to the bracket (or attach bracket to camera.)
*Set them to use power again properly
*Create blueprint logic to handle multiple cameras
*Create blueprint logic to ensure multiplayer compatibility
*Add rest of the companion office items
*Test attaching to pawns :stuck_out_tongue:

Credits:
The camera and monitor assets are from the excellent Grindstone model resource generously posted by Daveface from here on the Unreal forums. This mod comes from irc talks with Aieron, who showed me some cool tricks. :slight_smile:
(Additionally, Grindstone Guns will be coming soon™ to an Ark near you!)

This looks really cool :smiley:

Very cool project. Cheers!

Hello im new to the modding comunity to ARK and so and i did see this mod looks quite interesting and i also see that its an old forum thread. just asking if this mod have been scraped or already out?

There is a workshop link just above the first image and again in his signature.