Bugs found in NVTextureTools ThirdParty code

I have issues while starting the editor and compiling 16000 shaders, it leak somewhere, but I guess it was from NVTextureTools.
So I started to check the source with CppCheck and found 2 issues and applied the correction.

But how I compile the lib, it’s like this lib is precompiled, if the source change, they don’t care nothing append (UE4).

I also try the NVTextureTools project directly but i got this :

1>------ Build started: Project: nvTextureTools, Configuration: BuiltWithUnrealBuildTool Win32 ------
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(37,5): warning MSB8005: The property 'NMakeBuildCommandLine' doesn't exist.  Skipping...
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I bet the bugs resolved will help for my leaking problem, because the memory jump to higher then 6 GB (UE4Editor) and soon after my computer crash (no more memory)…

I send the bugs to the owner of the lib, don’t know what he will do with it, his project is on google code and google code will close soon (what I hear)

Hope someone can help me with this lib, thank you :slight_smile:

OK I finally found a project made by nvidia instead of epic. Now it work, :slight_smile: