Training Stream - Creating a Match 3 Game, Part 3 - August 18th, 2015

WHAT
Lauren Ridge and Richard Hinckley show you how to add swipe control to the Match 3 game using both the mouse and touch input. This is a must see for any mobile game developers out there!

WHEN
Tuesday, August 18th @ 2:00PM-3:00PM ET - Countdown]

WHERE
www.twitch.tv/unrealengine

WHO
Lauren Ridge - Training Content Creator (@LRRidge](https://twitter.com/LRRidge))
Richard Hinckley - Senior Documentation Engineer

Feel free to ask any questions on the topic in the thread below, and remember, while we try to give attention to all inquiries, it’s not always possible to answer everyone’s questions as they come up. This is especially true for off-topic requests, as it’s rather likely that we don’t have the appropriate person around to answer. Thanks for understanding!

Edit: The YouTube archive is now available here](Creating a Match 3 Game | 03 | Live Training | Unreal Engine - YouTube)

NICE! Can’t wait!

Love your enthusiasm for this stream. :slight_smile: Unfortunately, we had to change the topic of the stream due to scheduling conflicts, but hopefully everyone is just as excited about this one as well!

We will reschedule for another time. Probably next week. :slight_smile:

Ahhhhhh! Ok, no worries, I mean swipe controls are cool and all :smiley:

Will the project be released as an example? I’d love to look at the C++ code at my own pace.

Nm, looks like it will be at a later point. Thanks much.

Hi!

I’m interest in the source code too. Is there any repository available?

Greetings!

Hello, where is the sample code?