says Hi From Inside His Mech! Video!

Dear Community,

Hi there!

I am writing to you from inside my Golden Mech!

The mountains are lovely!

The time is 34751 GDT !

The ambient temperature is 34 degrees!

All systems nominal!

Well I am going to have to get going soon and move out to nav point alpha.

But I hope you all have a wonderful day!

I will post a video shortly explaining the full details of what this thread is about, so stay tuned!

Khan Sends you his best!

:heart::heart:

The Video

This video is a recording of a historic moment in gaming and Unreal Engine history!

This video marks the first UE4 forum poster, me , to ever start a forum thread from inside his Golden Wind Turtle Mech!

You also get to watch me check my forum inbox with the glorious mountains of a distant world in the background!

v=eo7rFaUlC9w

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]:heart:

you have me intrigued , cant wait to see this:)

See the video, it is now added!

:slight_smile:

That is pretty dang cool! Keep up the sweet work:)

is on fire today!

that was awesome :D, I’ve never seen a mech do that before:)

Haha, that is awesome! Love to hear more details on this from the tech side. Nifty!

Lol, first message to Unreal Forum from Unreal Engine, hilarious!

:smiley: That is awesome!

He always is…:stuck_out_tongue:

Hee heee!

Hee hee!

My friends at CoherentUI did most of the technical side of things.

The ability to interact with a webpage from in-game recently became a standard feature of CoherentUI!

Funnily enough my main contribution to the video is that I made the Golden Mech over about a week of work in 3ds :slight_smile:

I only had to do a little C++ to to make the entire video possible, virtually all of the tech was from CoherentUI’s regular package :slight_smile:

Great to hear from you !

A Historic Moment!!!

Hee hee!

Rarrrrr!

This looks pretty cool but if you’re gonna do a mech you’ll need some VR (oculus) support to go with it! :stuck_out_tongue:

this is a sign of the evolution of the human mind…it was almost biblical watching him climb into the golden mech … makes reading the forums significantly more like an Arthur C Clarke novel

Nice work there, . :slight_smile:

Hee hee!

A Historic event in human history has occurred! Thanks for the compliments WarpSpasn! hee hee!

Great to hear from you Crowl!

:heart:

Grats , I can’t wait to see more from you. You’re energy has powered my own energy. I hope every thing with my endeavors goes as well.

Hee hee!

Victory!!!

Wait, does your in-game browser support HTML5? Could you launch an HTML5 Unreal Engine game inside of another game (or possibly itself)? We need to go deeper!! :smiley:

Hee hee!

Another thing I considered is

you know websites you can go do that will show your desktop so other people can watch what you do?

What if I had ue4 windowed, go in game, load one of those sites

and then I can look into UE4 window from UE4 while in UE4 !

It might create an infinite resonance pattern!