Level Transfer

Hi, I recently watched a tutorial, on how to go from one level to another with a loading screen. My only question is how would you make multiple spawn points for one level, example, a staircase, where whichever floor you are on, you head into the staircase, and you arrive on that floor of the staircase. These are the scripts I used. (Note : The loading variable is from the character blueprint)

Are you talking about your Stairs leading to physically different levels within the gameworld? Or different levels you have built separately.

If so you could probably attach a variable to a Volume that you would use to check if the Player has entered and then begin to load the level you define on each instance using that variable.

However if your talking about different floors within the same actual level.

There is a Teleport node that you can use to transport the Player to a new location.

Thanks, but I’m a noob when it comes to blueprints. I’m slowly starting to learn, but I’m not sure how I’d be able to do that. It sounds simple, but I’m just not sure how I’d do it

Here is a simple tutorial i did for what i hope is the functionality your asking for. (Its my first tutorial with a working mic, so be gentle :stuck_out_tongue: )

If you have any questions, please ask here or add me on skype and ill run through it with you more closely.

Good luck :slight_smile: