Photorealistic Mountain Landscapes Pack 2 [COMING SOON] [WIP]

**UE4 Marketplace Release date: **

October 7th

Hi all.As this is almost ready for submission, I thought I’d announce it to give you all a little teaser of this upcoming Marketplace item.

This set “Photorealistic Mountain Landscapes Pack 2” includes highly detailed 64 km2 (8x8) mountain terrain assets (Battlefield 4 style). These landscapes, will be eligible for next-gen games.

Technical Details:

• This pack contains 5 different landscapes.

• 64km2 (8x8) Landscape with vegetation painted on 5 Static meshes

• 3 material for landscapes (Spring , autumn, winter)

• High quality 8K HeightMap and SplatMaps.

- LANDSCAPE A -

- LANDSCAPE B -

- LANDSCAPE C -

- LANDSCAPE D -

- LANDSCAPE E -

- SNOWY -

Hey Gkan,

I just wanted to let you know that I am moving this thread to the WIP section since this hasn’t been submitted to Marketplace yet. You are able to add a Marketplace tag to this thread and when you do submit just let me know and I’ll move this back to Marketplace. If you have any questions let us know.

Thanks!

Steph

Moving this back since it was submitted!

Hello,

Did you create the grass yourself?

I created the flowers.Grass is from Kite Demos.

That’s what I thought.
I have recently got informed by Jon Jones that we are not allowed to use anything from Epic’s contents in our own content packs.
Thought I’d give you a heads up.

:slight_smile: This is Photorealistic Mountain Landscape Pack. not grass pack.

I know. Mine is Affordable Landscapes too but I was told we don’t have the right to use any assets from Epic’s contents.

Ok.understand you.

Also got some feedback for you. :slight_smile:
PMing in a few minutes

:slight_smile: thanks for feedback.

Nice scapes, are plants included with?

Yes, 4 flowers and 1 grass included. (it’s not Kite Demo.)

Thanks for answer. Will buy that as long if price is reasonable.

**UE4 Marketplace Release date: **

October 7th

great ones. I’m looking forward to October 7th.

Just want to doulbe confirm oes this come with any meshes (for the moutains?) / do we get the height maps to tinker around
I’m asking cause there was a comment on your first pack and I’m not 100% sure what we 'll get from this pack :slight_smile:

the first pack was very bad and expensive! this one is definitively not for me !

The landscapes are nice, but the snow looks not photorealistic and in some places even bad for me.