User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CarTest - Advanced Vehicle Kit

Infiltrator
    This project is in free use or i nee to pay for him? ii need the car blueprint and animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Midu1995 View Post
    This project is in free use or i nee to pay for him? ii need the car blueprint and animation.
    on the first post:

"I have made a request to submit my project to the marketplace for 10$, on the coming days i hope that i will serve to you guys, with some good news! "
    pd: Excuse my English.

Infiltrator
    ok, Waiting for it, good luck !

can't wait for this. I was going to use tutorials to try to get to the same point as this but might as well just wait for it and learn from it

Probably going to use it when it'll be on the marketplace

Hi, guys!
    I have some good news, my project have passed the review, so my content will be on the marketplace, but yet i dont' know the exact release date.
    I can say, more about that next week!

Congratulations! looking forward for it =)

Hi, guys!
    I have started working on the tutorial videos, which looks like, it will be an 3 part (10-15 min. long) tutorial video.
    I think i will finish it in the next 3-4 days, also this week i didn't get any information of the release date for my asset, i really hope i will get the release date next week.

That's awesome

Hi, guys!
    As you can see it, i have added the links to the tutorial videos + the car i have using for the tutorial videos, for free to the first post.
    Right now, i don't know any exact release date for it, i hope it will be available really soon on the marketplace.

Hi, guys!
    I have a really great news for all of you who wants to purchase my project!
    Because i didn't know any exact date when my project will be available on the marketplace, i have decided to uploaded it to sellfy.com also it's link is in the first post.
    You can purchase it there, also if you want, you can buy it with an 15% off it's price, you just need to share it on Twitter or Facebook before you purchase.
    To do so, you need to press the big green button that says "Buy now with 15% off", then on the page left side you can share it, if you don't want to share it you can still purchase it for full price. (9.99$)
    Thanks, if you buy it and don't forget to leave some feedback!

This reply goes to those people, who's bought my asset.
    You can contact me in this forum thread, write an private message or if someone wants to contact me using email, write an private message to me first, then i will give you my email through an private message.
    Feedbacks from the buyers are also apreciated!

Hi!
    I have some great news. CarTest - Advanced Vehicle Kit finally have a marketplace release date, which is January 6, 2016, so you just need to wait around one month to get it on the marketplace.
    In the meantime, i have updated it on sellfy.com, now it has working automatic/manual gears, you can switch between the two in the options -> controls section of the menu.
    Until the marketplace release, everyone can get it with a 20% off it's price, so it's yours for only 7.99$, after that it will have it's original 9.99$ price.
    Last edited by Balint3DDesign; 12-05-2015 at 03:00 PM.

Promoter
    Very nice looking pack. I purchased it from sellfy, but the 7z requires password? Cant find it sent anywhere.

Hi!
    I'm sorry for this, i accidentally uploaded the backup version of it, which has a password, right now i am reuploading it without the password!

Promoter
    No worries Got the vehicle working in my project. Excelent quality car, thanks for creating it.

I don't really have a use for this, but it's too awesome and too reasonably priced for me to pass up. I'm going to check it out and mess around with it, see how you did a few things and if I can learn :P

Thanks for making this!

I thank you for the purchase, have fun with it, i would appreciate some feedback and if it's not too much to ask could you spread the word about this project?
    Also if you have any problem with it, feel free to write me a message.
    Thanks again!

Hi, guys!
    I have created another thread in the marketplace section of the forum, because it will be released in the next month on the marketplace.
    You can reply in both thread, in this thread or the marketplace thread.

Infiltrator
    Hello can i use this with version 4.10?

Quote Originally Posted by eXcluroN View Post
    Hello can i use this with version 4.10?
    or 4.9.2?

eXcluron & ululemr
    Of course you can use it, but it's damage system (morph targets) behave strange, i have this problem reported some time ago, it got a ticket and it should be solved in the future.
    In short the problem is when the car is damaged it's mesh flickers.
    https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/309076/491-damage-with-morph-target-and-collider-bug.html

Look really nice, well done!

Just a question, do we have free updates after buying the package outside marketplace?

Anubis
    Yes, it will get free updates and actually on sellfy.com updating files is much quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Balint3DDesign View Post
    eXcluron & ululemr
    Of course you can use it, but it's damage system (morph targets) behave strange, i have this problem reported some time ago, it got a ticket and it should be solved in the future.
    In short the problem is when the car is damaged it's mesh flickers.
    https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/309076/491-damage-with-morph-target-and-collider-bug.html
    This is ridiculous! Files cannot be opened in any version. Moreover, although buying. You need to fix these errors, my friend.

ululemr
    What is ridiculous? The project opens fine for me in 4.8.3, 4.9.2, 4.10.1 without any errors.
    What errors do you get?
    Name:  mliwXEq.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  219.4 KB

I'm working with the package without any problems.

Infiltrator
    OK, then I will buy in 30min.

Edit: I bought it. I'm downloading.
    Last edited by eXcluroN; 12-15-2015 at 05:05 PM.

Can I drive it with G27? ))

Champion

How are you managing the collisions of the vehicle ? All the map models generate overlap events ??
    Hevedy - Image Tools: https://hevedy.itch.io/imagetools

Hevedy
    Yes, all the models on the map needs to be generating overlap events.

Champion

And there isn't a better way ? Because that looks like will kill the performance.

I don't think that it's costing too much performance, it's just overlaping events that just fires once not every tick like hit events, the car mesh is much more of an performance hit!

Champion

Yeah, but all the models of the map are generating overlap events, if you create a real game not sure if that can be usable after have about 10000 models generating events. And this don't work with landscape then, because don't generate events.

I don't know any other method that could replace it, do you?
    Also you can always optimize the models, like merging bigger meshes into one and you can create landscapes outside of UE4 so it will generate any event you like or, if you don't need visual damage on your car just delete that part from the project.
    Last edited by Balint3DDesign; 01-10-2016 at 01:41 PM.

Hi there!

Was this asset of yours written in C++ or does it only use blueprints?

camirving
    Sorry for the late response.
    So to answer your question: It only uses Blueprints.

Hi, guys!
    The 4.11 version of my "Advanced Vehicle Kit" is available to download, but it seems that this version has got a new bug.
    This bug is related to the cameras, it's causes the cameras to flicker.
    It has been reported and Epic is working on it.
    The bug report is: UE-24725
    Also, i'm having some great news for those who didn't purchased my asset yet, starting from 04.05.2016 my "Advanced Vehicle Kit" will get a 25% discount on the Marketplace and a 30% discount on sellfy for two weeks (until 04.19.2016)!

Promoter
    Is it easy to replace this "fiat" car with car damage package cars?? I am making racing game where is few cars, for eg from cars damage package 3 cars, which drive lap times and maybe someday add AI

tero83
    I don't own the above mentioned asset, therefore i can't guarantee that it will work smoothly with my asset, but i have a tutorial about how to import car meshes into Unreal Engine.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLArl3xAPok-hhidwxTtCIcSD7rEILZWqq&nohtml5=False

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast