User Tag List

Thread: Mediterranean House in UE4

Mediterranean House in UE4

Hello, these are the first tests I did in UE4 using a model I made after a real house. You can see some standard rendered images I made in my blog to compare them with unreal. Unreal is a very smooth experience and gives nice impression! I will continue to work on it. The only problem I got was when I added some really high-poly trees as vegetation and killed the framerate so I removed them.

here you can find my rendered images in my blog http://bewareofpolygons.blogspot.com/2015/07/mediterranean-house.html

and here are my screenshots from unreal in dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ymbt5z6kx5tv7ri/AAA0KIyuxnYZUM4gGCrYWcF1a?dl=0

Your rendered images are very nice, the UE4's are not quite as good but not too bad either.

thank you, I'm still working on in and try to update my UE4 skills. I try to experiment on gamma but I get no good results. In my images gamma is 1.4 but it washed out the colors. I tried to make the colors vibrant but I still can't get the result I want. Any ideas? should I use gamma 1.0 again?

I'm no expert as I'm just learning the software but try using the post processing volume settings, just adjust things in there to your liking.

Hello all, after experimenting on Unreal for archviz for some time, I tried to redo a simple project I found in archdaily

I liked the results and I tried to be fast so I can use unreal on daily basis an my main renderer on other works too. I have some screenshots in my blog too http://bewareofpolygons.blogspot.gr/2015/10/interior-in-unreal-engine-4.html

p.s. Is there a way to rename the forum thread maybe?

A new video I did with this great engine, this time it's a simple interior. As always, I focus on working speed than 100% perfect resutls

Best wishes for the new year!
    I was testing a new project, Apartment living room & kitchen. Here are some editor screenshots. It comes from an older scene I made some time ago.
    I also have a new facebook page under construction, www.facebook.com/walkplanvr that I plan from now on to update frequently with unreal engine projects (and I hope VR too)
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  288.2 KB

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  307.4 KB

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 662
Size:  320.3 KB

Name:  6.jpg
Views: 659
Size:  250.1 KB

Name:  11.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  241.7 KB

Last edited by cosbu; 01-09-2016 at 05:18 AM.

Visionary
    Very nice. I love the colors. =)

Very good, work on the windows though :-)

Hello, I made a new video of a house exploration in UE4, thanks for viewing