How can I stop character pawns from moving physics objects?

Hey guys. I asked in the answer area, but I haven’t had any help yet. So I thought I ask here.

In my game, I have a bunch of physics objects that you as a player can move around. Then my AI when they bump into the objects they can push those around and I don’t want that to happen. It doesn’t matter how big or heavy an object is, they just blaze through the objects with no problem. I have tried to untick the character movement physics interaction but it doesn’t do anything. Neither do the values that that component have there help. this is a critical issue for me as it affects Gameplay and i want to get this solved ASAP.

So, in short, I want the physics objects, to block the AI when they try to walk forwards.

This does nothing!
0150799fbd2fae76828fdaec854d455ca0076561.png

Thanks.

The last days i also had some work that crosses this theme.
I do not see it in your picture, but: Is there a checkbox for gravity?
If it is then uncheck this.
Is there a Physics constraints tab? If it is: Lock the location and rotation.

Maybe that helps :smiley:

When I used to make mods with fallout 3. I had sam issue. So I tighten up the navmesh. The navigation of npc. Try restructurein them and may give u better options. I found myself with so many options with fallout 3 I started makin reinactments of basic civil war movements and tactic. B mindful one man with an rpg will change the whole outcome lol.