Training Stream - Drag and Drop w/ UMG - July 21st, 2015

WHAT
Sr Training Content Creator shows you how to add drag and drop elements to your UI using UMG. This stream is a must see if your game uses an inventory system and you want a fancy interface for managing it!

WHEN
Tuesday, July 21st @ 2:00PM-3:00PM ET - Countdown]

WHERE
www.twitch.tv/unrealengine

WHO

• Training Content Creator

Feel free to ask any questions on the topic in the thread below, and remember, while we try to give attention to all inquiries, it’s not always possible to answer everyone’s questions as they come up. This is especially true for off-topic requests, as it’s rather likely that we don’t have the appropriate person around to answer. Thanks for understanding!

Edit: The YouTube archive is now available here](Drag & Drop with UMG | 01 | Live Training | Unreal Engine - YouTube)

Hi,
I’ve been trying to use the “Image” widget in UMG for creating a mini-map HUD item. I can’t seem to get the material with my pawn top view camera to work correctly. Any suggestions?

Hi Again,
I would also love to see what your thoughts are on creating menu systems with UMG.

Thanks for the tutorial, it was awesome, I’m looking forward to the next episode. Is there any chance we could get an upload of the project created during the stream? Everything works fine for me except for one problem. When I drag the action bar and drop it, it disappears after the drop.