Ironbelly is hiring Environment Tech artists(Materials and Lighting)

We are expanding our UE4 team again and are looking to hire a talented and passionate UE4 wizards who can take the high quality work of our 3D team and turn it into beautiful photorealistic scenes within UE4. The position is remote and we would be looking at contract someone full time for a 2-3 month period to start and most likely indefinitely from there if things work out well.

Please head over to https://ironbellystudios.com/work-with-us to tell us more about yourself and enter your information into our system for evaluation

Thanks!

Going to bump this here as we have another open position

Interviewing folks and going through portfolios, but the position is still open so keep those inquiries coming!

We have it narrowed down to just a handful of folks here but I wanted to give this another bump before we pull the trigger to give anyone that missed this post a chance to get their CV’s in.

bumping this again, if you’ve got the skills, passion and availability then we definitely want to hear from you

Hey I sent an email in but never got a response back.

Hey Chaoss, sorry for that, I’m not sure if it got eaten by spam or what but could you resend? Thanks!

I clicked your ironbellystudios.com link to take a look, but your Wordfence firewall app is blocking access to the site.

Resent. I’ve also added you on Skype

@Bruno Xavier - Certain high risk countries are blocked due to attacks on our site, yours may be on of them (and if that is unlikely, let me know asap please!). Feel free to drop me an email anyway if you’re interested in the position.

bumping this again

Hey, i just wanted to drop a line on here as an inquiry…I have screenshots of some of the work i have done with UE4 but i have not put together any website or “official” portfolio of it yet. I do however stream on twitch and have made alot of little games (i cant 3d model so i only use premade art assets) and have been told many times that i should do level design as my job. Is there any sample levels or environments i can put together that you might be looking for? Just curious as this has been a hobby of mine since back on UDK. Anyways best of luck with your search and let me know if you want me to put something together!

Hey there, I’d love to see some examples of your work, feel free to just put it together on dropbox or link to your twitch stream…Thanks!

We are expanding once again so keen to hear from new applicants if you missed this thread before

Keep those portfolios coming, we can also offer relocation services for the right candidate who would want to work with us in house here in the amazing city of Montreal

Are you looking for a 3D Environment Artist? Would like to help!

We are expanding our UE4 team once again, so please get those portfolios updated and send them over to talent@ironbellystudios.com. Thanks!

Hey BabMay, sorry I missed your post originally but better late than never :slight_smile: We are looking for 3D enviro artists as well

Sent you an email on the job task.

bumping this

Another enviro artist position has opened up here for a new project, looking forward to speaking with any and all passionate and experienced artists who meet the criteria in the o_O!