Pantry Stuffers Pack One

Price: 14.99 USD
(Paypal) Sellify: https://sellfy.com/p/6y2V
(Credit Card) Gumroad: Pantry Stuffers Pack One

This pack contains random food objects that are commonly found within pantries and/or kitchens. These items are great for modern urban areas as well as modern post-apocalyptic survival games. Are you running from zombies and need a bite to eat? This pack will have you covered, of course, good luck finding a can opener. J/k.

Each object’s label was hand crafted and made to look like labels you’d find on food products in real life. Included in the pack are 20 high quality custom labels and the pack also comes with label templates so you can easily make your own. The possibilities are endless. Most materials are designed with a mask so that in many cases all you need to do is create the label itself and apply it to a material instance of the object.

Enjoy!

Great job on those labels!

Very nice!

Nice work!

Thanks for the compliments. I appreciate them.

Just a heads up to everyone, I went ahead and dropped the price on this down from 14.99 to 10 bucks even.

But the real question is, is it pronounced “Ch-if”, “Cheef”, or “Ch-I-f”

My problem is that I keep reading the title of this post without the ‘R’ in the first word…

Good luck unseeing - you’re welcome.

these are adorable.

Did this get approved for Marketplace? I noticed you took down the PayPal option for purchasing the pack. Any chance it will be purchasable within the next 2 weeks?

I pulled it down because they wanted me to fix some trademark issues. It’s basically approved but I have to change some of the labels cause they were too similar to the real thing. I’ll send you a private message with the link to buy it if you want it like it is now. I’m not sure how fast I’ll have the labels changed but the current version shown in the screenshots is still on sellfy. But like I said, it does need label changes to avoid trademark infringement in games. Either way, when I do get the labels all changed the package will be updated on sellfy, so you can get it now and use it as is and then update to the other labels when I get that done. Changing those labels is at the top of my list right now since I just finished the Character Customizer.

Ergo, if you want it with those labels you’d have to get it now cause once it gets released on the market several labels will be changed. Within the next 2 weeks, hmm, not sure, all I can say is maybe it will be done within the next two weeks. I mean with the changed labels. If it’s just for personal use then it’s no biggie but if you are needing it for a game you plan to market, I’d wait. There’s a good chance I’ll have it updated within 2 weeks. I sent you the link either way.

Sounds good, thanks!

Alright, finished updating the textures. Should be all good now. Screenshots were updated to show the changes.

Great work. Patiently awaiting release

How is this not on the marketplace yet?!

Its a small pack of amazing assets. Its not an intricate blueprint system to go through for bug testing. I ended up buying this on Gumroad as I have with other assets not wanting to wait in the past. This pack is friggen awesome. The props are adorable and very detailed. They look reallllly cool in game. The labels included are extremely easy to manipulate in photoshop for even a novice which allows you unlimited unique looking pantry assets in this case. Several different material instances are included per mesh already so you can have 3-5 different labels per item without even using photoshop on your own. It’s cheap too.

They also work pretty well as street or house trash littered in abandoned or run down environments

When adding it to my project I did have to match some of the material samples to the textures as they didnt seem to find them right away. But they’re labelled clearly and theres just a couple so it wasn’t an issue. Would def recommend.

This is approved, the last thing they said to me was to wait for them to contact me about a release date. That was seven days ago so it could be any day now. My guess is they got a little overwhelmed with the 4.9 release and it probably backlogged them a bit. So now I’m just twiddling my thumbs waiting to hear from them again. On a side note, I already started on the second pantry stuffers pack. Got a lot going on right now so it may be a bit before it’s finished.

Approved. Release date scheduled for October 14th.

Label templates… I’m sold!