Windows 10 Preview offline?

Hey guys.

Can I run the windows 10 preview offline? I can’t find any good info on how it works offline if it can.
Also, for all those wondering why I would do that… You don’t know the pain of Dial up anymore… I still do. :frowning:

Of course it runs offline, why wouldn’t it?

I heard it only can run two weeks before it wants you to reconnect. Is this true?

No, that would be ridiculous because many people will be using it offline permanently.

Widows 10 is like any other windows, it don’t matter if your online or not, there are local acts you can set up, you just wont get updates or new builds if your not online. That would be the end of windows if you had to be online lols.

It’s Micro$oft… They would probably pull a stunt like that. But Thanks guys for telling me! Looks like I’ll put the preview on my other HDD. I would like to see how DX12 is.

Well, sign up for early access program if you want dx12, for about a month, or wait for rtm

here is link for early access https://onedrive.live.com/survey?resid=A4B88088C01D9E9A!107&authkey=!AFgbVA2sYbeoepQ

Thanks! :slight_smile: