Error! Connection to server failed.

Hey Folks.

Does anyone else experience these two errors when trying to use UE4 launcher and UE4

and/or

This error is on all the tabs on the left hand side.
Community
Learn
Maketpalce

And there is nothing in the library.

I have this account and thought best to try to create another just to verify and that one issues the same errors.

Dai…

No, Everything is fine on my end…
Check your ISP and/or internet…

This is normally indicative of something going wrong with your internet connection. You need to check your internet connection or your firewall to see if it is blocking the application.

I had the same error and it was due to firewall. It looks like launcher started to use different port/ports or port range, so previous firewall rules may not cover those.

Hi,

What you would like to do is close the launcher and right-click the shortcut icon and go to properties, which should be on your desktop, and add -http=wininet to the end of your target.

Thanks for the last answer - That´s it. Very fine…

Thanks chrizpro and afiko! I needed this work around as well.

Thanks chrizpro. It works.

Came on here just to thank you for fixing my issue.

Hi, do I add this after the “\EpicGamesLauncher.exe”?? I try it in the quotation and outside but it says the name specified in the Target box is not valid. Thank you for any help

needs a space after the quotation marks

Thank you!! that fixed it! :smiley:

Thanks a lot! :smiley:

Hey It didn’t work. I added it and it came up with the admin continue and It said it changed but I opened it and it still said the same thing.

If worse comes to worse you can download the source and build it. (It comes from github. Not Epic’s servers.)

Thanks a lot guys!

Thank you very much, worked great

nice, you are a real pro!

If worse comes to worse you can download the source and build it. (It comes from github. Not Epic’s servers.)
It don’t work at me please tell me the details!