PARGSoft Football

The Game

Introduction
False 9 Football (Working title: PARGSoft Football) is a football management simulation game that engrosses the player in all aspects on being a football manager. You must control and contend with issues with players and staff alike as well as picking the team on match day. Keeping the core of the squad happy and motivated are one of the keys to unlock a successful management career.

Main Features

- 3D Match Engine powered by Unreal Engine 4.0
  - HTML5 UI Engine powered by Chromium Embedded Framework provided by [Aaron Shea's BLUI](https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?58192-BLUI-Open-Source-HTML5-JS-CSS-HUD-UI)
  - Selectable Player Roles, Team Styles and Formations
  - Deep personality traits - players earn money, have lives, personalities, clashes and friends dependant on where your team is based, who is in your team and how you interact with them
  - Social interaction with the world of football
  - Deep media role in the game
  - Efficiently time-keep your schedule to maximize your managerial performance
  - Set short and long term goals with the board - Create a 5 year plan or keep your ideas short term 3 month steps.
  - Manage morale, player chemistry and training efficiency to reach your goals
  - Interact with training and receive real-time stats of training performances
  - Achieve coaching badges and attend courses to learn how to deal with specific issues
  - Send your players and coaches on courses to improve their abilities and receive coaching badges (players will become great captains, coaches or even managers)
  - Scouting System - Realistic assignments
  - In-Match shouts
  - Handle finances effectively
  - Micro-Manage Stadium activity - build up your stadium as you move through the leagues maintain a top stadium
  - Includes editor for the modding community to changes to the entire game - (with a wish to integrate with Steam Workshop)
  - No dynamic difficulty - the game will not injure your players randomly or suddenly make your team start losing because your "playing too well"

Game modes

- Standard Mode: You choose the side you wish to start with - allow user setup game start settings e.g. Allow Micro-Manage Stadium Activity from the Start
  - RPG Mode: You start at the bottom of the chosen country or unemployed and work your way up - you will have no coaching badges and no reputation, therefore you will have to earn it by winning games at the bottom and applying for bigger jobs.

Development Projection

- PHASE 1: Produce the UI Front end to the game without the 3D Match Engine. As around 80-90% of the game relies on the UI I felt this should be my main focus for Phase 1. I plan to release this version with just the "Simulation" Engine intact
 - PHASE 2: Produce the 3D Match Engine and release a version here.
 - PHASE 3: Launch Steam Greenlight campaign while working through bugs found in phase 1 and 2.
 - PHASE 4: Add Steam Acheivements and polishing
 - PHASE 5: Final Release

About Me (if you want to know)
My name is Paul. I am from Wales in the UK; I love computer games, football (soccer to the US ;)) - Swansea City Supporter since I was 8 years old, Ice Hockey, Music, TV & Film. I am a software developer by trade. I have been developing C# ASP.NET Applications for the past six years for different companies, before that I had developed 3 applications with C/C++ for the Chemical Industry. I earned BA honors degree in “Creative Computer Games Design” back in 2009 and would like to put it to good use.

Team Selection Screen

**Person/Player Screen **

Head Customization Morph Set Test

Player Model

Editor - Player Appearance Editor (2015-08-26)

Editor - Proof of Concept - Player Appearance Editor (2015-08-28)

Hi Paul, your project sounds pretty amazing and I’ll surely have my eyes on it :slight_smile: would love to see it +1

Hi.

Thanks for your comments. :slight_smile:

I’ll try and upload some more pictures and videos soon. The Editor is taking shape finally, so I can start fleshing out the database so that the main game will have a good one season play through for everyone to test.

New Video of Player Appearance Editor - Proof of Concept

Thanks for sharing your progress and video :slight_smile: any twitter, Facebook etc to follow up?

More work in progress screen shots. This time of the match engine :slight_smile:

Not yet. Need to get to phase 1 before I start any sort of media campaign.

I see, this project sound really amazing…it’s definitely on my list :slight_smile:

Nice games, I can find everything I need here :slight_smile:

I wondered, what database method are you using for the players?