The Arabic adventure remake

Hi everyone in this promising forums, I liked UE very much, I made in 2011 ( The Arabic adventure ) point and click game,
but it run only on WinXp SP232bit, so I want the true advice to get the proper 2d engine to load the panoramic and 2d frames
in it and remake all the game, the game engine which I built my game with, is no longer adopted by its makers, and it is important
that I want free engine to remake my game to be played on Win7 and higher…finally I prefer VB language…
NOTE: I downloaded unreal engine but it did not run, I have dual core processor, and 2 gb memory card, and 512 mb video card…

this is my last post:

this is ( The Arabic adventure gameplay, ) please enjoy…

part 1/10: The Arabic adventure gameplay part 1/10 - YouTube
part 2/10: The Arabic adventure gameplay part 2/10 - YouTube
part 3/10: The Arabic adventure gameplay part 3/10 - YouTube
part 4/10: The Arabic adventure gameplay part 4/10 - YouTube
part 5/10: The Arabic adventure gameplay part 5/10 - YouTube
part 6/10: The Arabic adventure gameplay part 6/10 - YouTube
part 7/10: The Arabic adventure gameplay part 7/10 - YouTube
part 8/10: The Arabic adventure gameplay part 8/10 - YouTube
part 9/10: The Arabic adventure gameplay part 9/10 - YouTube
part 10/10: The Arabic adventure gameplay part 10/10 - YouTube
free play: The Arabic adventure free play - YouTube

You can see a picture to me in the second attachment…

I am not sure, but may be installing net framework 2 , will make the game work and give no error on entering panoramic frame…
I had net framework 3.5 and net framework 4, but when I installed net framework 2 to install the ( easy boot cd ) so the game worked…

The Arabic adventure game, challenge and thinking game, the english edition, point&click classic adventure game…

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Games-from-Blue-Cube/599099403469649

for downloading the game from mediafire:

it is compatible with Windows Xp 32 bit only…

game size is 1.72 GB…

for dual boot and making a new partition for Windows Xp to test the game :

best regards

Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements to be able to run UE4

Well, UE4 is for 64-bit, this is because 32-bit applications can only handle up to 4GB of memory (RAM) at a time. Here’s an example of how 4GB is not enough for UE4, while I’m typing this post, my UE4 is currently using 5.6GB RAM, this is because I have loaded my game’s world. I am currently just testing the world at a scale of 1KM x 1KM, the final game will be around 16KM x 16KM, I’m sure you can imagine how much RAM I will need when I load the world at full scale, even just for 1 tile. Obviously if you are working on a 2D game, you will not need this kind of hardware, but UE4 still has high system requirements. Here are some references:

The difference between 32-Bit and 64-Bit - explained.
Häufig gestellte Fragen - Unreal Engine

Thanks darthviper107, I am learning now how the UE work…

I don’t believe how much differences between 32 bit and 64 bit, especially about the memory, thanks I am learning about this powerful engine,
and wish you successful game …
with my best regards…

There is quite a differance between 32bit and 64bit. 32bit has a memory cap of 4gb. That’s it really. But that is a huge difference. Wish you luck in you’re studies on UE4!

Thanks 94, really that right…I saw youtube video for UE, it is amazing…

Also, If you can’t afford a new OS if you get a new computer… Get ubuntu UE4 seems to run fine on it! :slight_smile: