MultiTouch support for Windows

i guess its very important feature for all unreal users , and asked many times in forum and wiki , but there is no specific answer for that, and i have this question for a long time , when we will have MultiTouch support for windows ?
hope to get an answer .

thanks

For me specifically I would like to develop projects that use Windows multi-touch
compared to having multi-touch navigation within the editor

yes this is my request too , but like always there is no answer

They read the forums, but it’s a feature that not a lot of people need, so it might not be as important to add, though I’d sure like them to

i dont think so , its more like an **shortage ** for unreal and i think everyone will have this problem by the time.

I need this. We really need multi-touch support on windows devices.

What does that mean?

i mean there is a lot of tablet and phones which is support windows phone as their OS and there is no to make a game for them , and also it will be so good if we can debug touch events directly inside windows instead of publishing them into ios/android device.

Windows touch support has nothing to do with developing for Windows Phone

Getting Windows multi-touch support means you could make apps for Windows where you want to use a touch screen for interaction. For instance at work we’ve done some interactive 3D training using touch screen systems but we would need touch support in the engine. In UDK we had to make a plugin of our own which wasn’t quite as good.

thanks for info , could you tell me when it will be support in Unreal ? or is this added in road map ? any information about that.

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the suggestion for Multi-Touch Support for Windows. I noticed that Touch Gestures was mentioned on our Trello board however, I did not see one placed in . I have submitted a report referenced as: UE-19347.

If you have any further questions, please let us know. Have a great day!

thank you so much

any news on this ? maybe in 4.10 ? or we need to wait more ?

We are in need of multi touch support in Windows too. Is there any news about wether or not this will be supported in the not too distant future?
Fingers crossed for 4.10

Bad news , 4.10 released and still no MultiTouch support in windows :frowning:

No news for 4.11 either.

Any news on windows multitouch?

This feature is currently backlogged. It may be a while before this is added.

ahh that’s too bad…

It is strange that multi touch is working to manipulate the editor camera, but in (editor) play mode, using blueprint, i can only get one touch to be working.

Now that Unreal Engine Issues is out, lets all vote on it!!!