GLORY™ - PC/Console FPS RPG (AAA-experienced team)

Project Introduction

GLORY™ is a living world FPS RPG from a fresh yet veteran development studio based in Sydney, Australia with an internationally-diverse staff.

Set in the future during a War of Apathy which threatens to end Earth, you are a pilgrim sent to explore New Gloria – an uncharted galaxy cluster with the potential to be a stronghold for the humanity’s future. After a rough landing, you find yourself on Ferramor, a place with somehow more evil and despair than back home. Can you find hope and a home for humanity? Our Glory awaits.

About Team Reach:

The team at Reach Game Studios have previously worked on blockbuster franchises such as CALL OF DUTY®, UNCHARTED®, and DARKSIDERS®. We are planning to release GLORY on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, and we have active relationships with both Microsoft and Sony.

Vacancies:

These are our current open vacancies, you can view in-depth job descriptions on our careers site (Careers — Reach Game Studios).

• Lead Engineer - Gameplay (Unreal Engine) – PRIORITY *
    • Lead Animator (In-Game Cinematic Team) – PRIORITY*
  • Lead Designer - Raid
  • Lead World Designer
  • Lead UI/Player Experience Designer
  • Backend Systems - Technical Designer
    • World Artist – PRIORITY*
  • Encounter Designer
  • Sandbox Designer
  • AI Designer
  • Sound Designer
  • Quest Designer
  • Community Manager
  • Producer - Companion App/Web Team
  • Producer - Mothership (Future Content Team)

Application:

To apply please visit http://www.reachgamestudios.com/careers, select your desired position and click the Apply button. Alternatively you can email jobs (AT) reachgamestudios (DOT) com. Please include links to previous work along with your resume.

While this is a royalty project for the time being we are very shortly entering our pre-order campaign which will result in a flow of income for the studio.

Our team has shipped commercial games before and we are confident of our ability to develop and produce a high-quality product.

We’ve made some great progress over the past couple of months, and we’re only growing.

I’ve updated the post with some new urgent positions we need to fill asap as we move further into production. These positions include: world/level designers and artists, character artists and animators, game engineers (programmers) and concept artists.

As always send through your portfolio/details to jobs@reachgamestudios.com and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via PM here, or through that email.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!

Bump, still after artists, animators, and engineers!

Quick bump, looking for programmers, animators and artists at the moment. Programming being the major critical hire at the moment. Please do contact me if you have any questions.

We’re also looking for expressions of interest for raid and quest design, we’re in pre-production for our initial raid release at the moment so we’ll need those design minds soon!

Do you accept beginners?

Depending on the role we might, but for the most part we’re looking for experienced folks. If you have any specific questions please feel free to email jobs@reachgamestudios.com.

We’re primarily looking for concept artists and level (3D) artists as well as programmers/coders. If that’s you please get in touch! If you have database/server experience then we’re ESPECIALLY looking for you!

Additionally we’re still on the hunt for a lead designer for Arena/Competitive MP, and designers for Raid/Encounter Design and for Social/World Events.

Fresh screenshot to keep things interesting:

Are you still looking for programmers?

Wow, this is looking great so far! I’d love for you guys to create a WIP thread for this! :slight_smile:

We now have a job listing site where you can apply directly and see a more indepth description for every position, but as always if you want to contact me through here or send an email to jobs@reachgamestudios.com, you’re more than welcome to.

The site is https://reachgamestudios.recruiterbox.com/

We’re still looking for programmers, animators, artists and designers, but please feel free to forward your portfolio if we haven’t listed a specific role, we’re growing pretty quickly these days!

Thanks for the kind words! Once we have more to show we’ll definitely be doing something like that!

Hi there, we’re always looking for new programmers to join us!

Hi, I am interested to work with you. Please take a look at my portfoloio. pictureta.artstation.com

Hey there, I love what I’m seeing so far! Love the way the lighting creates a moody atmosphere in that screenshot, and the concept art is stunning! I e-mailed you my music portfolio, in case you are in need of a musician. :slight_smile:

Update time!

I’ve updated the list of our current vacancies. Currently we’re after the following:

• Lead Engineer - Gameplay (Unreal Engine) – PRIORITY *
    • Lead Animator (In-Game Cinematic Team) – PRIORITY*
  • Lead Designer - Raid
  • Lead World Designer
  • Lead UI/Player Experience Designer
  • Backend Systems - Technical Designer
    • World Artist – PRIORITY*
  • Encounter Designer
  • Sandbox Designer
  • AI Designer
  • Sound Designer
  • Quest Designer
  • Community Manager
  • Producer - Companion App/Web Team
  • Producer - Mothership (Future Content Team)

You can view full job descriptions and apply on our careers page. Alternatively you can also send an email to jobs@reachgamestudios.com.

We look forward to hearing from you all and please do get in touch if you have any questions!

Hi Adrian,

I sent you an email about a Producer posts on Monday. Here is my CV if you didn’t receive it - Dropbox - Error

Regards,

@Gregotron,

Thanks, we received your application. Please note that we will be in touch should we require more information or wish to chat to you about your experience in more depth.

Thanks again for your interest in our studio!
-A

Hi everyone,

We’re urgently looking for the following folks to join our expanding team as we hit important milestones in development.

Gameplay Engineers (Lead and Associate) Careers — Reach Game Studios – Associate Engineers can still feel free to apply via this link.
3D World Artist: http://www.reachgamestudios.com/careers#op-89281-world-artist
Character Animator: (Lead and Associate) http://www.reachgamestudios.com/careers#op-89409-lead-animator-igc-team

You can also send an email to jobs (AT) reachgamestudios (DOT) com

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Hey everyone!

Big update: Looking for Lead Gameplay Programmers to join the team (in addition to the other positions mentioned above which we’re always looking for!)

http://www.reachgamestudios.com/careers#op-94004-lead-gameplay-engineer

If you want to apply for an associate (ie. non-lead) gameplay programmer you can use that link also.

Any questions please do feel free to let me know!

what are the terms working for you? instead of hearing how great and cool you are, id like to see some numbers here, what i can count on, after the release? сonnections with sony and microsoft? i have connections at Ubi, so what?)

Screenshot looks nice.

I would love to work as the lead UI/UX designer. I understand that’s not a priority at the moment, but would you still be accepting applications?