UK UNREAL ENGINE Educational Community Summit 2015

UK Unreal Engine Educational Community Summit 2015

Empower your students with Unreal Engine 4, the professional game development tool created by developers, for developers.

Join Epic Games, Staffordshire University and fellow educators in computer science and animation, interactive design and game development to learn more about integrating Unreal Engine 4 into academic curriculum.

Come hear from front line developers working to make Unreal Engine not only the most scalable game technology for entertainment, visualization and non-linear communication, but also easier to teach and learn.

Listen to success stories from your peers, including:

Mike Gamble, Epic Games
Greg Penninck, Senior Lecturer, Staffordshire University
John Tearle, CEO,Flix Interactive
Pete Bottomley, White Paper Games
Dave Edwards, Senior Lecturer Staffordshire University
Dominic Nash, Lecturer, Staffordshire University
Adrian Gurney, Lecturer, Staffordshire University
Nader Alikhani, CEO, Pixel Hero Games

We will be showcasing a series of academic projects in the Epic Games Centre during the day, showcasing execllent student work from multiple institutions. If you are interested in showing off work from your college / University then please contact: [EMAIL=“j.butcher@staffs.ac.uk”]j.butcher@staffs.ac.uk

It’s an eventful day not to be missed. To register or learn more about the speaking sessions, please ensure that you register for a ticket. We hope to see you there!

Date: 29th June 2015
Time: 8:30-17:00 p.m.

You can sign up for the event for Free from the link below!

http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/uk-unreal-engine-educational-summit-2015-tickets-17153195670?aff=eac2

Stafford
Staffordshire
ST180AD

I wonder if i can get back to stafford

Hey!

If you can make it over we would love to have you at the event! Let me know!

Cheers!

Ooooh will try get along to this, will have a word with my team leader

Great to hear! If you know of anyone else who might be interested in attending then please pass along details for the event.

Just checking with my boss if I can get the time off to attend - sounds awesome !

It will be a great event with some fantastic networking opportunities! Hope you can make it!

We have less that 40 tickets left for the event now, if you are interested in attending and haven’t already make sure you grab a ticket through Eventbrite!

Look forward to meeting everyone who is attending!

Not sure i’ll make it, being sent somewhere else a few days before and the flight time gods aren’t smiling on me

Ah sorry to hear that Steve! Would have been great to have you out!

We only have 20 tickets left for the event now! Look forward to seeing everyone on the 29th!

Great day and great talks by everyone, thanks to everyone involved!