Modular SciFi: Interiors Submitted!

Greetings all! I’m excited to announce that Modular SciFi: Interiors is complete and has been submitted for the marketplace! This is the second architectural entry in the Modular SciFi Series, with a focus on general interior rooms. The pack has been developed with backward compatibility in mind, ensuring a seamless integration with Modular SciFi: Hallways.

I want to thank you all for your tremendous support of the Modular SciFi Series. More awesome content packs and other goodies are in the works and I look forward to continuing the expansion of this series with you all!

I will be updating the first post with the Trello link when it goes live.

Here’s some detailed information regarding the pack -

Name: Modular SciFi: Interiors
Description:**
A customizable set of modular pieces that can be used to construct a series of scifi themed interiors. There are 71 pieces which can be combined to create many layouts.
Not only do you have the ability to customize the look of your interior and its layout, through material instances you can change up to 4 colors, pbr values, as well as detail normals on your meshes in order to make your scene unique and suit your purpose. Compatible with other Modular SciFi packs.

Included are 3 example environments, 2 full scenes and 1 scene demonstrating the color customization.
Technical Details**

71 Meshes
43 Materials
Pack assets range from 8-11,488 tris
Textures Range from 64x64 to 4096x4096

Each asset contains diffuse, normal, and mask. Emissive maps included for lights.

Pricing: $69.99

Material Parameters Example

Color Control Example

Total Pieces

Example Environment 2

Example Environment 1

Congrats on your submission! I enjoy seeing you release more quality assets. Keep up the good work and I bet you’re itching to get started on your next expansion of the series.

Thank you very much Osok! I am indeed excited about the next pack, so many different places I can go! I can’t wait to begin, and continue to build up this series. =)

Hello,
thoses assets are really impressiv. Thank you.
I am a real fan of your modular scifi series, plus it exactly suits my needs and approach of level design (modular design).

Thank you FreemanCIT, I’m pleased you like them and that the series is meeting your needs! Thank you for your support! =)

Amazing materials, very high quality. I even regret not working on sci-fi scene!:slight_smile:

Thanks Dgek! Never too late to start! =P

how did i miss this thread, this is exactly what i need for a prototype im working on :open_mouth:

Thanks CNKIT! Be sure to check out the first pack as well, it may be of additional use! =)